“Feds!” – Biden Supporting Neo-Nazi Wannabes March Through Nashville Streets Waving Swastika Flags

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
If BLM nor Antifa came out to rumble with them, then absolutely, total Fed put-on.

(During questioning, the “Nazi” leader admitted he was a Biden supporter.

“My vote is useless. I think Biden’s better than Trump ’cause he sends rockets to Ukraine,” he said.)

If BLM nor Antifa came out to rumble with them, then absolutely, total Fed put-on.

“My vote is useless. I think Biden’s better than Trump ’cause he sends rockets to Ukraine,” he said.)

Sonsabitches should be shot on sight.

IMG_3100.jpeg

I think the SA Braunhemden Spandau looked more like a professional paramilitary organization than the Dud Tribe do.

I was thinking the same thing.
Where were the counter protestors?

Gateway Pundit?

• Jim Hoft?
  • Alex Jones?
  • Laura Loomer?
  • Lauren Boebert?
  • M.Taylor Greene?
  • Steve Bannon?
  • Michael Flynn?
  • Sydney Powell?
  • Rudy Giuliani?
  • Melissa Carone?*
  • Matt Gaetz?
  • Dinesh D'Souza?

Is that the BrainTrust for this Blood Tribe?
Their Board of Directors?
Their Council of Elders?
I honestly dunno, am merely asking.

*With the sincere intent to strive for transparency the forum should be advised that the Blood Tribe/Stop-the-Steal movement catapulted to fame one of my all-time favs in America's real-life version of Monty Python. The entertaining......... Melissa Carone.

ps
.....I love America.
And this bar too! 🖖

Last edited:

Forum List

Back