Federal judge orders Fort Collins to “free the nipple” — from city regulation

Fort Collins women are now free to walk down the street without a shirt on — not that they necessarily plan to.

U.S. District Court Judge R. Brooke Jackson granted an injunction Wednesday halting a Fort Collins ordinance that prohibited women from showing their breasts in public, saying it discriminated against women and perpetuated stereotypes that sexualized female breasts.

“I find that the ordinance discriminates against women based on the generalized notion that, regardless of a woman’s intent, the exposure of her breasts in public (or even in her private home if viewable by the public) is necessarily a sexualized act,” Jackson wrote. “Thus, it perpetuates a stereotype ingrained in our society that female breasts are primarily objects of sexual desire whereas male breasts are not.”

Federal judge orders Fort Collins to “free the nipple” — from city regulation – The Denver Post

Sounds like a good idea. :lol:

These idiots. ... how dumb can people be...

"perpetuates a stereotype ingrained in our society that female breasts are primarily objects of sexual desire"

Hey guys..... all you guys.... tell me... did you find women's breasts only sexually attractive when you found out about the regulations about it? Like for years, you couldn't care less... then suddenly

"oh wait there's a law against showing women's nipples?... oh wow I'm suddenly magically turned on by that now! I never was before, until I found out about this law!"

This mindlessly stupid judge... how can anyone get to be a judge in this country, and be at this level of absolute stupidity??

.... This is why I'll run a podcast until I die. I'll never run out of idiocy to talk about.
They are for nursing babies......that's what nature made them for....(in my best fundie voice)
And to keep men occupied...

and lesbians
Well I suppose....Since they like that kind of stuff....They can have the deflated ones...

I don't see why it should be a big deal, it's just boobs. Some people have foot fetishes and summertime must be a real treat for them. Boobs are boobs male or female. Free the Nips!

They should make this law apply only to "models".

Models don't have breasts much bigger than most teenage boys!

Yeah, I watched some sort of weird clothing show or something or other, and I didn't think ANY of the girls were all that attractive. Maybe things have changed since whenever it was I saw that... what is that all about?

120c6d593de6d572026cf7475db098db.jpeg

Whoa... babes in clothes....

I'm sick of America oppressing me, I'm going there to free my nips.
There was no law on the Elk river about topless women until the county sheriff's wife saw some ta-ta's and threw a fit........Asshole...

Another shocking news flash. You mean married women don't like their husbands staring at every girls breasts in viewing distance?

I'm shocked..... shocked I say!

There was no law on the Elk river about topless women until the county sheriff's wife saw some ta-ta's and threw a fit........Asshole...

Another shocking news flash. You mean married women don't like their husbands staring at every girls breasts in viewing distance?

Yeah, they are so, obscene.....they are just human udders, do you get a woody looking at cow udders?

Yeah, they are so, obscene.....they are just human udders, do you get a woody looking at cow udders?

Next thing you know Andy will want women to wear burqas so men won't feel tempted by women in general.

Dog bodies are so much better. The nipples descend when there are puppies and smooth out when puppies don't need them.

Dog bodies are so much better. The nipples descend when there are puppies and smooth out when puppies don't need them.
My bitches always got the headlights on...

Next thing you know Andy will want women to wear burqas so men won't feel tempted by women in general.
Andy has no dick, so what else is he gonna do?

A cow's udders? No. Do you? A woman's breasts? Yeah.... Don't you? I'm not sure what you are suggesting. Are you saying you get hot looking at cows? Or that you are apparently not turned on by women? Either one makes you.... Well... I would consider such a man..... really sad. Or maybe you haven't grown your pair yet? I don't know. That's an odd post to me.

A cow's udders? No. Do you? A woman's breasts? Yeah.... Don't you? I'm not sure what you are suggesting. Are you saying you get hot looking at cows? Or that you are apparently not turned on by women? Either one makes you.... Well... I would consider such a man..... really sad. Or maybe you haven't grown your pair yet? I don't know. That's an odd post to me.
I get turned on by the sensuousness of the human, not a body part.....

Tipsy is attracted to men's bodies and they walk around topless. But not everyone looks at people in terms of sexual reactions. So a man or women's bare nips doesn't throw them into an existential crisis. :lol:

Men should take bare boobs as an invitation to have sex with those women. On the spot.

Same if men walk around shirtless.
Men, unless they are gross have more attractive bodies than women.

Not all men do and they aren't censored for walking around shirtless.

Well.... here's a thought.... I haven't seen any traffic accidents by women distracted by a shirtless guy working on the road way. When a guy walks past the grocery store, or the Forever 21 clothing stores, you don't hear girls yelling out cat calls.

In downtown columbus ohio, the city ordered a lap-dance bar closed, because they had a glass window where a girl would sit there dancing around on a stool.

The reason was, men got distracted and crashed in front of the store, so often that it was a city hazard area. People crashed into buses. Some pedestrians got hit. A guy on a bike was rolled.

Several ended up in the hospital. They finally ordered the store to close the window, and then simply ordered the bar closed completely.

Now the sad thing is, to the other 7 Billion people in the world... this isn't a shock. This is 'common sense'. But here in our highly educated, modern society.... we act like we don't get this. We're so smart and enlightened, we've become a nation of idiots.

Men and women are NOT THE SAME. There is no such thing as equality. With all due respect... get over it. Grow up. You can either spend your life miserable and complaining about reality... or you can accept it and have a happy life.

Men should take bare boobs as an invitation to have sex with those women. On the spot.

Same if men walk around shirtless.
Men, unless they are gross have more attractive bodies than women.

Not all men do and they aren't censored for walking around shirtless.

Well.... here's a thought.... I haven't seen any traffic accidents by women distracted by a shirtless guy working on the road way. When a guy walks past the grocery store, or the Forever 21 clothing stores, you don't hear girls yelling out cat calls.

In downtown columbus ohio, the city ordered a lap-dance bar closed, because they had a glass window where a girl would sit there dancing around on a stool.

The reason was, men got distracted and crashed in front of the store, so often that it was a city hazard area. People crashed into buses. Some pedestrians got hit. A guy on a bike was rolled.

Several ended up in the hospital. They finally ordered the store to close the window, and then simply ordered the bar closed completely.

Now the sad thing is, to the other 7 Billion people in the world... this isn't a shock. This is 'common sense'. But here in our highly educated, modern society.... we act like we don't get this. We're so smart and enlightened, we've become a nation of idiots.

Men and women are NOT THE SAME. There is no such thing as equality. With all due respect... get over it. Grow up. You can either spend your life miserable and complaining about reality... or you can accept it and have a happy life.

It's not a woman's fault that anyone sexualized her breasts.

Forum List

Back