federal government undercounted police killings in USA by 17,000 over last 40 years, according to study, raising pointed questions about racial bias

The Daily Beast makes phony stories like this up every day. Smart people can spot them in a minute while easily bamboozled Dems. sit on the edge of their chair, drooling with delight as they hang on every written word.

I skimmed through the story. I don't have time to give it a good analysis. That said, going back 40 years to estimate deaths due to police in all 50 states is quite an undertaking.

• Banned
The Daily Beast makes phony stories like this up every day. Smart people can spot them in a minute while easily bamboozled Dems. sit on the edge of their chair, drooling with delight as they hang on every written word.
the story was reported by the NYT. The Daily Beast simply commented on what the NYT reported

because there is a paywall in the NYT, i didn't post the link. here it is anyway:

I skimmed through the story. I don't have time to give it a good analysis. That said, going back 40 years to estimate deaths due to police in all 50 states is quite an undertaking.
Why should we have more confidence in the "estimates" rather than the official statistics?

All the leftist media get their talking points from Media Matters daily, yes Obama's old buddies.

why am i not surprised

I was just reading about this earlier. There is a guy here on U.S. Message Board who had a complete meltdown when I stated that killings by police only started being documented about 5 years ago or so and that it was being done by a non-government agency.

I posted my source and that seemed to enrage him even more. People that unstable shouldn't be working in law enforcement in my opinion.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Maybe because at least some of the official results were compared to things like death certificates, newspaper articles, and other investigative reports?
Lancet makes numbers up. In Iraq the Government of Iraq said around 200 thousand dead and the Lancet study claimed over a million. All with "estimates".

Lancet makes numbers up. In Iraq the Government of Iraq said around 200 thousand dead and the Lancet study claimed over a million. All with "estimates".
Everything that doesn't fit your racism is made up.

The lancet is well respected and they don't make things up.

The fact is that police have been killing people and lying for a long time. This is not news to us black folks. Had George Floyd's murder not been caught on tape:

1633266578336.png

And we would have been made to believe that Floyd died from a medical incident.

In Walter Scotts murder, police tried planting a taser on Scott to claim he was shot due to a struggle with police where he grabbed the cops taser.

In the Samuel Dubose nurder, the cop tried claiming he shot Dubose as Dubose tried running him over. But Dubose was shot in a parked car after he was pulled over.

So how many of these lies have police gotten away with?

Attachments

• 1633267067638.png
    1633267067638.png
    47.9 KB · Views: 18
Again for the slow Lancet makes up shit. There were not 1 million dead Iraqi civilians as Lancet claimed.
Again, for the psychosis riddled whites, this was not about Iraq.

The fact is that police have been lying. We blacks don't have to read the lancet to know that.

Forum List

Back