Federal data: Kansas oil spill biggest in Keystone history

We need even more Democrats to get even more alternative energies, and shut down Keystone for good.

Alternative Energy is a good idea but it has zero to do whether the Keystone Pipeline is a good idea or not. NEWSFLASH: The Keystone is temporarily shut down due to a huge leak in Canada.

oil and water don't mix and we should send you to the spill to exist upon since it is biodegradable..

How long does it take for oil to biodegrade?

Previous studies had found that small droplets of oil decay within a year of washing ashore, broken down by sand-dwelling microbes. But larger, golf ball-sized clumps of oil — the most common size found along Gulf Coast beaches — take roughly three decades to decompose entirely, the new study found.Sep 11, 2019

Oil From Deepwater Horizon Spill Could Take At Least 30 Years to ...​

Ras Tanura beach still has globs of crude oil from Iraq. It's a mess and takes forever to break down.

Ras Tanura beach still has globs of crude oil from Iraq. It's a mess and takes forever to break down.

Frack it out.

Or just dump a bunch of fucking Dawn dish detergent on it and hope for rain.

Yet these folks think a crude spill is natural and biologically sound.

Nobody thinks it's "biologically-sound. We just don't give a crap. All I care about is for gasoline to drop back down to $1.80 a gallon.

Oil is a natural substance which is biodegradable... the earth will disperse that oil which isnt cleaned up and it will eventually dissolve.... that one creek isn't going to hurt anyones water supply over the long term.
We do need water and the earth has a way of taking care of that too, its called evaporation, making all those nice clouds and rain which is a never ending fresh water supply

Yeah, but if you destroy the area where the water sits, then every time nice clean water goes into the ground, it instantly becomes dirty.

I can't believe anyone wrote what you've just written. It's science for people who don't do science.

Nobody thinks it's "biologically-sound. We just don't give a crap. All I care about is for gasoline to drop back down to $1.80 a gallon.

The sludge from Canada has very low yields of fuels per barrel equivalent, and refining it is more expensive than with even the crappiest grades of crude oil, which is why it is mostly exported.

Forum List

Back