Fed-Up Arizona Republican Erupts At trump Fans Who Claim Their Ballots Were Fed To Chickens

I've grown numb asking you idiots where your evidence is that the election fraud cases are all wrong. After months of asking and getting nothing but evasion and excuses, I decided to find out for myself. Invariably, when people cannot at all back up anything the way you can't back up the election as legit, it shows they are full of it.
Exactly. Democrats have shown no proof to prove they are right.

I've grown numb asking you idiots where your evidence is that the election fraud cases are all wrong. After months of asking and getting nothing but evasion and excuses, I decided to find out for myself. Invariably, when people cannot at all back up anything the way you can't back up the election as legit, it shows they are full of it.
Exactly. Democrats have shown no proof to prove they are right.

If you think about it, democrats NEVER justify their position on anything they claim! I dare any Dem to prove me wrong. The leftist-controlled media allows them to operate from a position of presumption of correctness, meanwhile, they place a 10X higher burden of proof on the republicans on EVERYTHING they do using the MSM to operate on a presumption of guilt or being wrong on everything THEY try to do!

Politics in the USA is wholly a flaming JOKE now wasting TRILLIONS of taxpayer dollars as they stumble and bumble along in Washington getting absolutely NOTHING good accomplished for the citizenry. That $1400 Joe gave you was a fart in the wind, smoke blown up your ass-- -- -- you had already spent that / the government having taken it all back before you even got it in higher gas prices, food prices, energy, housing and anything else you care to mention prices.

It's all a lying sham run by our politicians.

Forum List

Back