February 2015 Employment Situation

Ok, going to go to sleep, you guys made me laugh, spunked me up with your ignorance and put me alseep

Good to see that you are so concerned about those unemployed black teenagers
Higher the minimum wage, higher black teen unemployment.

You figure it out, wiseass.

Bullshit

Black teen unemployment is down because low skill jobs in urban areas are down
Minimum wage has little to do with it
And have you ever asked yourself a simple fucking question?

Why did low job skills left?

Answer moron

High democrat taxes

God damn, you are posting stupid

Actually, jobs left urban areas because capitalists had raped them dry and then abandoned them
You still want to play that propaganda bullshit with me asshole?

The last Republican mayor of Chicago was big bill a 100 years ago

It was not the mayors of Chicago that took the jobs and shipped them overseas

History was made today ... 5 continuous years of job growth in the private sector. Sixty consecutive months (so far) of job growth.

Thanks, Barry!

:dance:
What did he do positive to promote job growth? Beside copy GWB policies or continue them?

I know what he did negative like

Obama care
Veto the keystone pipe line
Tried to prevent Boeing from opening up a plant in South Carolina
His new EPA regulations on the coal industry killing thousands of jobs
his phone and a Pen and making millions of illegals, legal
His new raise tax on the rich idea, to kill future investments

And on and on

I have to disagree.

Keystone is not about jobs. There would be some temporary construction jobs and then maybe fewer than 100 permanent jobs. And then come the spills.

The Boeing move to SC didn't create any new jobs. It just lowered the wages of those relocated jobs.

Worried about illegals taking jobs? Tell your congressman to pass a law making hiring illegals a jailable offense. But they won't do that because business needs illegals to keep wages down.

Obama tells us that over 700,000 new manufacturing jobs have been added. But he doesn't tell us that 2,3 million jobs have been lost during the "great recession". And 6 million manufacturing jobs have been lost since 2000.

These manufacturing jobs, mostly good paying union jobs, were the basis middle class progress.

Without them we do not have a sustainable economy. The good days are over.
I will only bother to attack your ignorant boieng point

You dumb mother fucker, I live down here, it created thousands of jobs, from the factory to the gas stations, to the local Resteraunts , to the local construction industry

God you are fucking stupid

I usually don't respond to rude people because I find them closed minded and stupid.

However, When you brag about the jobs gained by the Boeing move to SC you are ignoring the thousands of jobs lost in Seattle and California because of this move.

Shuffling jobs from state to state in search of the lowest wage workers does not add jobs to our economy.

Not much you say is supported by reality.

Positives but it also said wage growth was like 0.1 percent and that really needs to go up to get things moving.

Tell that to the workers.
I'm pretty sure they know.

Do they? Do they know that their wages need to improve? Because if they do, they're fucking idiots. Why aren't they doing anything about it?
You would have to ask the individual about that I'm sure some are doing something about it.

So, in other words, wage growth sucks for the people who are too lazy or incompetent to do anything to grow their wages, but it's not a problem for people who take responsibility of their own affairs.

Forum List

Back