Feb ADP Jobs Report

A 3rd party is the only chance our country has to survive. But you are correct, it is a pipe dream. The duopoly has done its job well.

Outside of that the only plan is to do all I can to make me and mine as less affected by the actions of the Govt as possible.

The problem with Third Parties is they run from the extreme left or extreme right. They draw voters from their own side and help the opposite side get elected

A viable Third Party has to run from the middle and draw from both sides

The problem with Third Parties is they run from the extreme left or extreme right. They draw voters from their own side and help the opposite side get elected

A viable Third Party has to run from the middle and draw from both sides

Most 3rd parties these days are far less extremes than the wings of either side. The Libertarian are down right moderate compared to the wings of either the left or the right.

Most 3rd parties these days are far less extremes than the wings of either side. The Libertarian are down right moderate compared to the wings of either the left or the right.
Libertarians are borderline anarchists only concerned about their own well being

I got mine…Fuk everyone else

They are anything but Moderate

Run a Libertarian and you draw votes from the Right

Weird how last month on this forum there were at least 12 threads about the APD jobs report.

This month, total silence

ADP National Employment Report: Private Sector Employment Increased by 475,000 Jobs in February

Good news for the country, at a time when we could use some. We need people working and contributing.

Perhaps even better news is their revision to their Jan numbers...

The matched sample used to develop the ADP National Employment Report was derived from ADP payroll data, which represents 460,000 U.S. clients employing nearly 26 million workers in the U.S. The January total of jobs added was revised from -301,000 to 509,000.

Let's go Brandon... rightwinger

That's bullshit, of course, from a stooge of the very party that actually did what you're falsely accusing me of wanting.

You are doing it in this thread, you cannot bring yourself to say more people going back to work is a good thing.

So, you accuse me of being a Dem to distract from your own act of putting party before country.

You are doing it in this thread, you cannot bring yourself to say more people going back to work is a good thing.

So, you accuse me of being a Dem to distract from your own act of putting party before country.

A good thing would be a complete end to all the #CoronaHoax2020 abuses, and for every criminal politician who had any willing part in them to be removed from office and thrown in prison for life.

We cannot completely undo the harm that they caused, but we can and should hold those who caused it fully accountable, and hopefully make an example to deter any criminal politicians who might consider similar abuses in the future. A few good lynchings would help drive the point home. Let some of the worst of these criminal politicians serve as tree decorations.

A good thing would be a complete end to all the #CoronaHoax2020 abuses, and for every criminal politician who had any willing part in them to be removed from office and thrown in prison for life.

We cannot completely undo the harm that they caused, but we can and should hold those who caused it fully accountable, and hopefully make an example to deter any criminal politicians who might consider similar abuses in the future. A few good lynchings would help drive the point home. Let some of the worst of these criminal politicians serve as tree decorations.

Thanks for proving my point.

you are most helpful.

so in your world more people working is not a good thing either. Got to make sure you get all the votes possible come Nov
Is it possible that due to inflation and higher cost of living, a spouse who would normally stay home to raise children now has to go to work or someone who retired suddenly has to go back to work? Is it possible? I know personally of such instances.

Forum List

Back