Fear of Red Wave Causes Dem Party Civil War, Calls To Replace Pelosi, Schumer, & Even Biden

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Last edited:
'Although Democrats' cries for "new blood" began with the rise of the party's far-left members, such as the "Squad," voters in many areas of the country that aren't buying into "woke" culture, and are seeking a solution to the economic challenges that have become central issues in the midterm elections, are driving these candidates to turn on their leaders.'

'Biden remains widely unpopular across the nation with an underwater approval rating, including in Ohio, where some of the the latest polls show just 37% of voters approving of his job performance as president.'

The Democrats' house is on fire...
CNN-Headline-Fiery-2.jpg

Burn, baby, burn!

Yawn, when the GOP fails to win the Senate let remember how that red wave was supposed to be…
The Democrats may eat their own before then, tossing Pelosi and Schumer before the election in hopes of saving their control of House and Senate.

"This moment marks a failure of House leadership — and it’s yet another example of why I believe that the Democratic Party needs new leaders in the halls of Capitol Hill, as I have long made known," Spanberger said in the release, noting her previous calls for a leadership change."

GOP ain’t winning the Senate and you might be upset at the margin of win in the House…
We all may be surprised by how much the Democrats can minimize losses by cheating again...

'Although Democrats' cries for "new blood" began with the rise of the party's far-left members, such as the "Squad," voters in many areas of the country that aren't buying into "woke" culture, and are seeking a solution to the economic challenges that have become central issues in the midterm elections, are driving these candidates to turn on their leaders.'

'Biden remains widely unpopular across the nation with an underwater approval rating, including in Ohio, where some of the the latest polls show just 37% of voters approving of his job performance as president.'

The Democrats' house is on fire...
View attachment 717618
Burn, baby, burn!
Arghhh, it's a war! The Dems are at war. Look at what must be the Dems house burning to the ground. Ahhh hair on fire. The Dems are finished. All hail the Trump party!

We need to be vicious, Republicans need to be vicious, no 'my friend' crap.

We need to shatter the evil Democratic Party into a million pieces that all the king's horses and all the king's men can never put together again.

The Democrat Party reeks of fear as the Red Wave draws near, throwing the party into a civil war.

Calls for 'new blood' have reportedly begun, calling for Pelosi, Schumer, and even Biden to be replaced.

Excellent!

About damn time.

Applause!

GOP ain’t winning the Senate and you might be upset at the margin of win in the House…
I agree with you…the Dem and Independent electorate is comprised of unAmerican fucking retards to the nth degree….they take great pride in voting themselves and this nation down the shitter. Had America remained American this shit never would have happened….The globalists have almost won.

"This moment marks a failure of House leadership — and it’s yet another example of why I believe that the Democratic Party needs new leaders in the halls of Capitol Hill, as I have long made known," Spanberger said in the release, noting her previous calls for a leadership change."
Yet she votes with Pelosi on every single issue....

What is really funny is when you see Obama walking in a strut. Obama is a globalist stooge. In national elections, the elites' front candidates that will bend to their beliefs. So most who have a chance will do just that when elected. Hillary's real time was 2008 by the globalists. But she is not all that. So, Obama took it from her as he knows the cheating ways of the system more than her. She knew more in 2016, but they did not realize it enough to win by cheating. In 2020 we saw what happened. There is no way that what we see was put into power without massive interference.

Yet she votes with Pelosi on every single issue....
...biding time, lil' snowflake.

There is no better time to cut Pelosi's and Schumer's legs out from under them than just as / after their failed leadership results in the loss of the House and / or Senate.

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back