FEAR is Emanating from the GOP !!

We ain’t becoming Mexico but we will become Zimbabwe soon enough and wish we had stopped at Mexico level!
Yeah I know people will call me a conspiracy freak but this all fits in with the Cloward-Piven governmental collapse and reset. In fact I think that bitch Piven is still breathing.

Excellent
Communists will insist that people want high prices and 10.00 a gallon gas.
Gas prices alone are going to cost the dumbasscrats 15% of their voting base just reflexively.

You are scared.
Its so obvious.

everythings booming and the economy is better than Trump's
This is undeniable, because the numbers say this.

You can't even admit Trump lost the election even after the big AZ audit fail. You have no credibility.
Yeah I'm scared...
I'm scared you're stupidity is going to eat the rest of your body for lunch and then have gained enough energy to make more completely insane posts that have no foundation in anything real. If you think for one minute then an entire nation of people going back into the workforce only to fail financially while working at the same time is a good indicator then you're not just ignorant you're also mentally ill.
The record debt per capita has increased a full 30% along with the diminished currency value. You're sending people back not to work but to slave and to starve. This is such a familiar message it was exactly the same one was being touted at the end of the Obama era.... Stop complaining you're doing just fine.... And this to people who couldn't pay their mortgages.... Couldn't keep their lights turned on..... Could barely scrape enough money together to put food on the table. It was the contradictory message of the century from the the mouth of the Great socializer....the barn shovels are going at it again trying to cover for the Marxist regime in place.... and you're one of them.

Shut up Plebian! You're not hungry that's just your expectations speaking comrade!

Let's see how that works out in November.

The Banker
The only fear I see is from the Dems. Hell Bidung is a walking, talking incompetent moron and the Dems are stuck with that boob along with the country for another three years.

I see the Reps winning big in 2022 and 2024. Buckle up buttercup cause you Dem idiots will be in for a rough ride.

The GOP is just an ugly, paranoid, destructive, toxic place right now. The country has never seen anything like this, and it appears to only be getting worse.

And yet, November 2022 is looking very good for the party.

Maybe this should be telling the Democrats something. Maybe they're not very attractive, either.

Last edited:
The Banker
The only fear I see is from the Dems. Hell Bidung is a walking, talking incompetent moron and the Dems are stuck with that boob along with the country for another three years.

I see the Reps winning big in 2022 and 2024. Buckle up buttercup cause you Dem idiots will be in for a rough ride.
It amazes me how they look at the pain of the American public and call it an economic recovery. Hell even the boardroom numbers that they're bragging about are built on an inflated currency value. They should abandon the dollar as an economic indicator at this point and change over to the man hour. Not only are people paying more for everything the municipalities, state governments and even the federal government will have to raise taxes to keep up with the devaluation. In effect they are standing around singing to the people a song of death and telling them they're lucky to be hearing it. The sheer Hubris is astounding.

Last edited:
Perfect illustration of why the left is a joke. Now we have Americans talking like CCCP1 -

That's your only response to our booming economy with booming jobs and booming growth.

It shows you have nothing to say. America is much better now.

The U.S. military is not stronger and remains chronically underfunded.

Booming. The economy is booming....

Yes, try gaslighting people this hard and see where that gets you. Ill tell you why Americans are not buying this bullshit though I should not have to:
file-20211008-17-1848jv7.jpg

If you do not think going to the store and not being able to pick up standard essential items like basic food is not a problem then you are a monumental moron. Why does not even matter. Americans know what this implies all over the planet - when nations fall this is one of the first things that happens.

If this is the case or not is irrelevant. Who is at fault for creating the situation or even if anyone can fix it at all is irrelevant. Unless and until you address the above, the nation as a whole is going to throw the democrats out of office so fast it will make your head spin. During Trump Americans were subject to a lot of bullshit but it NEVER went this far. If you think the nation was pissed at Trump, fail to fix this problem and find out what they think of democrats.

Booming economy... how fucking moronic. The economy is not a set of numbers you watch on a screen, it encompasses far more than that.

The U.S. military is not stronger and remains chronically underfunded.
There is no boom moron this is called a bubble. A boom is when people have an increase in personal cash to spend not a decrease. A boom is when housing prices stay within 80 to 100% of the average per capita income burden... Right now they are at about 400%. A boom is when you go to the grocery store and don't have to pay an average of $12 a pound for any kind of beef product. But these are the things that describe a bubble. It's good that people are going back to work but it isn't going to take them very long to figure out if they are no longer working on the same terms they used to work on. The two trillion in Monopoly money that was passed out during the pandemic comes at a price. It will now all have to be earned back into real product and it will be earned at the paltry sum of something less than $0.50 an hour per person. Yeah that's right that's what people are actually making in an adjusted number. When will you learn that politics and economics are not the same subject?

There is no boom moron this is called a bubble. A boom is when people have an increase in personal cash to spend not a decrease. A boom is when housing prices stay within 80 to 100% of the average per capita income burden... Right now they are at about 400%. A boom is when you go to the grocery store and don't have to pay an average of $12 a pound for any kind of beef product. But these are the things that describe a bubble. It's good that people are going back to work but it isn't going to take them very long to figure out if they are no longer working on the same terms they used to work on. The two trillion in Monopoly money that was passed out during the pandemic comes at a price. It will now all have to be earned back into real product and it will be earned at the paltry sum of something less than $0.50 an hour per person. Yeah that's right that's what people are actually making in an adjusted number. When will you learn that politics and economics are not the same subject?

How is that related in any way to my post?

WHY so many gleeful posts saying we are going down the tubes? why would you be happy to see us doing poorly? Is this just in hopes Republican's will be in charge again?

That's your only response to our booming economy with booming jobs and booming growth.

It shows you have nothing to say. America is much better now.
Okay Big mouth back up your bull.
Show us how the dollar has increased in value over the past 12 months. Show us how the average paycheck buys more for the citizens of this country today than it did 12 months ago.
Don't just make grandiose claims supply the numbers supply the proof.

I can tell you that there's a skyscraper on the dark side of the Moon and that I own an apartment there. Are you going to believe that? This is exactly what you're saying to the rest of the board who are living the misery in spite of all the propaganda being spewed by DNC hacks like you.

WHY so many gleeful posts saying we are going down the tubes? why would you be happy to see us doing poorly? Is this just in hopes Republican's will be in charge again?
Nobody's happy to be going down the tubes moron. But people sure as hell aren't going to be going down the tubes pretending that they're going up the tubes instead. That is not how you fix the problem. You don't fix the problem by lying to the people who know better than the liars what kind of Life they are living right now. To demonstrate to your extremely simplistic mind the situation that we are in this is exactly like a household credit card being maxed out to the point where it is no longer usable and realizing that there's no income to make the payments. If you see that as an increase in economic health then you belong in an insane asylum. Going to the closet and taking Monopoly money from the Monopoly game and mailing it to the creditors is not a way to fix the problem either. People see this happening and they know what the implications are.

It is vital that Republicans retake control of the U.S. For everyones sake. Only Republicans will be willing to prepare the U.S. for the next major war. '

A war I, my wife and one of my sisters will certainly die in if the U.S. is not massively prepared.

It is vital that Republicans retake control of the U.S. For everyones sake. Only Republicans will be willing to prepare the U.S. for the next major war. '

A war I, my wife and one of my sisters will certainly die in if the U.S. is not massively prepared.
China is preparing massive invasion forces now by staffing enormous amounts of Chinese soldiers in Mexico and Canada. It wouldn't surprise me if the Democrats are coordinating with them.

Forum List

Back