FDA approves Ivermectin to treat covid-19

I am unable to find anything online to substantiate this. I don't doubt it, but I can find no info that the cdc, fda or anyone else has approved it for covid use.
It's a crafted spin by the Epochtimes. Not the first time they've done it..once released into the net..they hope that it will take on a life of its own via the whackadoodle network.
Oh yeah..and of course..they so want some clicks.

More people dying currently from Covid are vaccinated than not vaccinated.
You might want to change your argumentative strategy.
True..because the vast majority of the population is vaxxed. Therefore, the mortality stats reflect that disparity~

Duh.

Of course, deaths vaxxed vs unvaxxed are still a bit lopsided.

It's a crafted spin by the Epochtimes. Not the first time they've done it..once released into the net..they hope that it will take on a life of its own via the whackadoodle network.
Oh yeah..and of course..they so want some clicks.
I don't care who said it, I certainly didn't read the article.
What is true is this:
1) The FDA not only did not approve Ivermectin for Covid, but specifically wrote a warning to doctors that it was "dangerous" to use Ivermectin.
2) They now approved it's use specifically to treat Covid.

That is a 100% reversal despite what the left media is trying to say it isn't.
Dispute what I said in #1 and #2.
I double dog dare you to.

***sigh***
Another lie..don't you get tired of it all?

The FDA recognizes a Doctor's right to prescribe any medication the Doctor believes might help his patient.
The FDA did not change its position on Ivermectin--I double dog dare you to link an official FDA document saying so.

BTW..don't bother linking Epochtimes---the article is deceptively written and and it is soon apparent that nothing has changed.

Verdict...useless clickbait~

They say ignorance is bliss. And so you must be a very blissful person indeed.

Personally, from the very very start on forums, I've always said there should have been no lockdowns due to COVID. That applies to future pandemics too. The reason being is, if you wish to self isolate, then do so but don't let the many suffer from the few.

If 1 million Americans died due to lockdowns, or if 2 million died due to no lockdowns, then it's still a tiny percentage. It just means the majority wouldn't be suffering debt, destroyed businesses, high inflation and those with cancer would have been diagnosed sooner and received life saving medication as opposed to being diagnosed late

Humanity needs to start putting the majority first again.

I don't care who said it, I certainly didn't read the article.
What is true is this:
1) The FDA not only did not approve Ivermectin for Covid, but specifically wrote a warning to doctors that it was "dangerous" to use Ivermectin.
2) They now approved it's use specifically to treat Covid.

That is a 100% reversal despite what the left media is trying to say it isn't.
Dispute what I said in #1 and #2.
I double dog dare you to.
Except you literally cannot link anything that proves #2. #1 is a given. In fact, I've yet to see anything official that says it's safe..never-mind approved.

'Merely quips'. This is the FDA's defensed of its indefensible attacks on Ivermectin. A drug that won its discoverers a Nobel Prize.

Ms. Honold said that the FDA didn't purport to require anyone to do anything or to prohibit anyone from doing anything.
What about when it said, 'No, stop it'?" Circuit Judge Jennifer Walker Elrod, on the panel that is hearing the appeal, asked. "Why isn't that a command? If you were in English class, they would say that was a command."
Ms. Honold described the statements as "merely quips."

Except you literally cannot link anything that proves #2. #1 is a given. In fact, I've yet to see anything official that says it's safe..never-mind approved.

You anti-science apes can argue with the FDA, they just approved ivermectin can be prescribed to treat covid.

You probably contributed to the deaths of several thousand Americans by helping to suppress it's use during the pandemic.

Can I call you Killer?

You anti-science apes can argue with the FDA, they just approved ivermectin can be prescribed to treat covid.

You probably contributed to the deaths of several thousand Americans by helping to suppress it's use during the pandemic.

Can I call you Killer?
You cannot prove it....and you know it...but that you have no credibility is a given..so rock on.
The longer you dummys repeat this lie without any proof the stupider you appear~

"FDA explicitly recognizes that doctors do have the authority to prescribe ivermectin to treat COVID," Ashley Cheung Honold, a Department of Justice lawyer representing the FDA, said during oral arguments on Aug. 8 in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit.

"FDA explicitly recognizes that doctors do have the authority to prescribe ivermectin to treat COVID," Ashley Cheung Honold, a Department of Justice lawyer representing the FDA, said during oral arguments on Aug. 8 in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit.
That is totally true..although you still can't link....or is it you just don't like what the full cite says?
The FDA has always said that Dr.'s can use any approved drug..even for non-formulary purposes. It is their right. As quoted..they have the authority.

That is a far cry indeed from approval....or saying it is safe.

BTW...a lawyer does not make policy..he's just reiterating an existing condition.

In 2015, the Nobel Committee for Physiology or Medicine, in its only award for treatments of infectious diseases since six decades prior, honoured the discovery of ivermectin (IVM), a multifaceted drug deployed against some of the world's most devastating tropical diseases.

Since March 2020, when IVM was first used against a new global scourge, COVID-19, more than 20 randomized clinical trials (RCTs) have tracked such inpatient and outpatient treatments. Six of seven meta-analyses of IVM treatment RCTs reporting in 2021 found notable reductions in COVID-19 fatalities, with a mean 31% relative risk of mortality vs. controls. During mass IVM treatments in Peru, excess deaths fell by a mean of 74% over 30 days in its ten states with the most extensive treatments.

Here's another passel of people on this board who may well have the blood of their fellow Americans on their hands:

Don't forget this disgusting piece of shit.

"I'm getting sick and tired of people who are unvaccinated. I wish them to all die and also to bypass the hospitals. Die at home."--Penelope, Jan 18th 2022

And did somebody remember this loser:

"That's funny. Sounds like what we told you about not getting vaccinated. And how many of you ended up dying?
A big portion of people who died were unvaccinated Republicans. But you know what? They stood firm and didn't give a fuck even as they were dying, it was their right to die! And I applauded every death."
-- sealybobo 2-21-23

Forum List

Back