FBI took records from Mar A Lago covered by attorney client privilege.

What about it Sling Blade? You aren't posting anything worth a shit as always. Get out of here man. It's embarrassing.
It’s a list from the FBI proving you are a liar, Simp.

Off topic? Is that what you call it when your lies are called out?

:spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner:That's all you know chief. Take a hike.
t's true that Obama White House records made their way to Chicago at the end of his second term. But the process of transferring the documents was done in cooperation with the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA), which legally owns those records under the Presidential Records Act.

The 1978 law declares presidential and vice-presidential records property of the federal government, with the NARA responsible for the "custody, control and preservation" of the materials once a presidential administration ends.

Rather than store the Obama records in a physical presidential library owned by the NARA as many of his predecessors have done, the Obama Foundation worked with the agency to digitize unclassified records.

t's true that Obama White House records made their way to Chicago at the end of his second term. But the process of transferring the documents was done in cooperation with the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA), which legally owns those records under the Presidential Records Act.

The 1978 law declares presidential and vice-presidential records property of the federal government, with the NARA responsible for the "custody, control and preservation" of the materials once a presidential administration ends.

Rather than store the Obama records in a physical presidential library owned by the NARA as many of his predecessors have done, the Obama Foundation worked with the agency to digitize unclassified records.
You're the fucking liar.

It’s a list from the FBI proving you are a liar, Simp.
TS: “Top secret” classification is the highest level of classified information. According to the Federation of American Scientists, its unauthorized release could reasonably be expected to cause exceptionally grave damage to national security.

SCI: Sensitive compartmented information is a type of information collected from sensitive intelligence sources, methods, or analytical processes.

It is not a classification.

The information is considered more sensitive than top-secret information. SCI information is handled under controls established by the director of national intelligence. SCI information must be processed, stored and accessed in a “sensitive compartmented information facility,” or SCIF.

Examining SCI information in a SCIF is limited to government officials who have a security clearance that corresponds with the level of the information to be examined.

As the name suggests, information can be compartmentalized, meaning some of the material in a document can be classified in a different way than other material in the same document.

Secret: Secret material is information that would cause “serious damage” to national security if it were publicly available.

Confidential: Confidential material is information that would cause “damage” if publicly available.

You are a straight up idiot, and a lazy pos.

:spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner:That's all you know chief. Take a hike.

From your post:

But the process of transferring the documents

TS: “Top secret” classification is the highest level of classified information. According to the Federation of American Scientists, its unauthorized release could reasonably be expected to cause exceptionally grave damage to national security.

SCI: Sensitive compartmented information is a type of information collected from sensitive intelligence sources, methods, or analytical processes.

It is not a classification.

The information is considered more sensitive than top-secret information. SCI information is handled under controls established by the director of national intelligence. SCI information must be processed, stored and accessed in a “sensitive compartmented information facility,” or SCIF.

Examining SCI information in a SCIF is limited to government officials who have a security clearance that corresponds with the level of the information to be examined.

As the name suggests, information can be compartmentalized, meaning some of the material in a document can be classified in a different way than other material in the same document.

Secret: Secret material is information that would cause “serious damage” to national security if it were publicly available.

Confidential: Confidential material is information that would cause “damage” if publicly available.

You are a straight up idiot.
I just took a sample from my link.

Tell all of us which classification boxes 29-33 fall under, Simp.

Description of ltem(s}:
4 - Documents
29 - Box labeled A-14
30 - Box Labeled A-26
31 · Box Labeled A-43
32 - Box Labeled A-13
33 - Box Labeled A-33

Description of ltem(s}:
4 - Documents
29 - Box labeled A-14
30 - Box Labeled A-26
31 · Box Labeled A-43
32 - Box Labeled A-13
33 - Box Labeled A-33
There is no question that you are grotesquely retarded. Those boxes have no bearing on the four classifications, other than all the boxes fit into one of the four. Are you seriously this fucking stupid?

Description of ltem(s}:
4 - Documents
29 - Box labeled A-14
30 - Box Labeled A-26
31 · Box Labeled A-43
32 - Box Labeled A-13
33 - Box Labeled A-33
My God you are stupid. Have you been living in a closet for the last eight days? Have you not been listening to the media about which boxes are which?

Description of ltem(s}:
4 - Documents
29 - Box labeled A-14
30 - Box Labeled A-26
31 · Box Labeled A-43
32 - Box Labeled A-13
33 - Box Labeled A-33
THEY HAVEN"T TOLD US WHAT"S IN THE BOXES YOU STUPID IDIOT. THEY TOLD US THEIR CLASSIFICATIONS. HOW DOES SOMEONE LEGALLY WALK AROUND WHO IS THIS DUMB?

My God you are stupid. Have you been living in a closet for the last eight days? Have you not been listening to the media about which boxes are which?
So you can’t show us their classification., weird how the few boxes they claim contain classified material were labeled “box of classified documents”, but not these.

THEY HAVEN"T TOLD US WHAT"S IN THE BOXES YOU STUPID IDIOT. THEY TOLD US THEIR CLASSIFICATIONS. HOW DOES SOMEONE LEGALLY WALK AROUND WHO IS THIS DUMB?
Are you still clinging to the lie every document they took was classified?

That's not how attorney cliant privelage works. The attorney is obligated to keep most of his cliant's secrets, but that doesn't prevent anyone else from gaining the information from another means.
The government can’t come in and seize then though. I’m quite sure if they took documents of that nature they weren’t on the search warrant list of items

Barry didn't have documents you dumb fuck. He had records that went to the archives in Chicago. Get a clue man.

Trump has no documents they took that are his. They were all labeled in four different classifications. Do you ever read anything?
All were classified, huh?

On the list of items seized the FBI put out is:

EXECUTIVE ORDER OF CLEMENCY FOR ROGER STONE.

Tell us how that is “classified” when the Justice Department posted it online when Trump signed it, Moron.

Forum List

Back