FBI to investigate immigration rally

And what's often unreported is that the LAPD is now heavily black and Mexican. What do you have to say about that? The Ramparts scandal involved EXCLUSIVELY black and Mexican cops. So you have to pick between refraining from bashing law and order, or being racist.

Sucks being a liberal, eh?

I'd assume it was a dilemma for neo-nazi fuckheads to pick which side they hated more too.

I'd assume it was a dilemma for neo-nazi fuckheads to pick which side they hated more too.

You mean, between blacks and Mexicans? This is a bit of a dilemma. Only, these days, they're killing each other in LA on pretty explicitly racial grounds.

http://www.alternet.org/rights/49372/

Why haven't you heard of this? Well, doesn't fit the "multiculturalism is a paradise" theme you seem so enamored of, along with the media. Still, it does tidy things up a bit, eh? I mean, grab some popcorn, people... it's a great show!

Many are not illegal.

Acting in self defense does not include shooting women and children in the back as they flee as instructed by police.

The color of the officers has nothing to do with police brutality, Unless of course your a racist.

You mean, between blacks and Mexicans? This is a bit of a dilemma. Only, these days, they're killing each other in LA on pretty explicitly racial grounds.

http://www.alternet.org/rights/49372/

Why haven't you heard of this? Well, doesn't fit the "multiculturalism is a paradise" theme you seem so enamored of, along with the media. Still, it does tidy things up a bit, eh? I mean, grab some popcorn, people... it's a great show!

I was referring to the neo-nazi dilemma of hating black and Mexican civilians versus black and Mexican cops. To nazi skinhead fucks, they're still just blacks and Mexicans.

I was referring to the neo-nazi dilemma of hating black and Mexican civilians versus black and Mexican cops. To nazi skinhead fucks, they're still just blacks and Mexicans.

Reminds me of my days riding the D Train in the Bronx. One day I'm on my way to work and there's this Hispanic woman with a toddler or two. They're screaming, she's yelling at them. I'm straphanging about five feet away, watching the scene. I notice she has a can wrapped in paper. I lean over a little and smell beer.

It's 8 a.m.

I give her a disapproving look. She snaps, "Who da fuck are you, da police? White man!"

So you see, Dirt McGirt, those who see only race aren't always white.

Reminds me of my days riding the D Train in the Bronx. One day I'm on my way to work and there's this Hispanic woman with a toddler or two. They're screaming, she's yelling at them. I'm straphanging about five feet away, watching the scene. I notice she has a can wrapped in paper. I lean over a little and smell beer.

It's 8 a.m.

I give her a disapproving look. She snaps, "Who da fuck are you, da police? White man!"

I hope she doesn\t think ALL us white boys are nosey :eusa_eh:

It's 8 a.m.

Well Goddamn, I had no idea all hispanics did that. Thanks for sharing your personal story with me Joyce, it's really changed my perspective. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back