FBI opened investigation Feared Trump secretly working for Russians

In the days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, law enforcement officials became so concerned by the president’s behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, according to former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the investigation.

The inquiry carried explosive implications. Counterintelligence investigators had to consider whether the president’s own actions constituted a possible threat to national security. Agents also sought to determine whether Mr. Trump was knowingly working for Russia or had unwittingly fallen under Moscow’s influence.

F.B.I. Opened Inquiry Into Whether Trump Was Secretly Working on Behalf of Russia
FBI reportedly investigated whether Trump was a secret agent for Russia | Daily Mail Online

Just shows how unfit Trump is for office.

:itsok:

IvbSnXV.jpg
I guess you were you lazy to read the story. It is not whether Trump colluded with the Russians but rather working actively for them. Get with it.

and you are crazy ....to keep on and on and on with this Russian charade!

In the days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, law enforcement officials became so concerned by the president’s behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, according to former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the investigation.

The inquiry carried explosive implications. Counterintelligence investigators had to consider whether the president’s own actions constituted a possible threat to national security. Agents also sought to determine whether Mr. Trump was knowingly working for Russia or had unwittingly fallen under Moscow’s influence.

F.B.I. Opened Inquiry Into Whether Trump Was Secretly Working on Behalf of Russia
FBI reportedly investigated whether Trump was a secret agent for Russia | Daily Mail Online

IvbSnXV.jpg
I guess you were you lazy to read the story. It is not whether Trump colluded with the Russians but rather working actively for them. Get with it.

Read the friggin story instead of the usual right-wing knee jerk reaction to any bad news concerning Trump.

"patriots" hate the fbi but this link from RT is legit.
RT doesn't have any connections to Comey, McCabe, Rosenstein, Strzok, Page, et.al., so it only follows.
Gawd, look how Trumpers are changing the topic. Deal with the useful idiot in the White house instead of acting like useful idiots on this board.

That would be the FBI that engaged in treason by perjuring themselves to get a FISA warrant to spy on the president of the United States? The FBI that rigged the 2016 election on orders from Barack Mugabe Obama using a fake dossier they purchased from foreign intelligence agents that was drafted by Russia?

That FBI, fucking traitor?

IvbSnXV.jpg

Read the friggin story instead of the usual right-wing knee jerk reaction to any bad news concerning Trump.

Please.....don't make me laugh!

THERE IS NO TRUMP RUSSIAN COLLUSION ........................THERE IS ONLY THE HILLARY SCUM RUSSIAN COLLUSION

Get it?

The FBI has some public relations to work on after what that shitstain Comey pulled
trump is a traitor and so are the scum that kiss his ass where are republicans that speak out?? POS every one

Yet he is building a wall, while you are wanting more Anti-American illegals in America.

Typical left wing projection. Blame the opponent of what you are doing yourself. I don't think there has been an end to the treasonous acts, putting illegals before Americans at every turn.

lets hear from all the white supremacists,,,,all the republican traitors.....fu all

The FBI has some public relations to work on after what that shitstain Comey pulled

She could not even catch the most corrupt person in history, Hillary Clinton. Disgrace...
Hillary shit again. Deal with the Orange stain in the Oval Office.
So you're only interested in Russian connections and chicanery when there's an (R) involved, eh?

You are dealing in deflection. I'm not even going to discuss Hillary. This is about the Manchurian candidate.

Yeesh. Explosive implications? And? What's next, lizard people? For the love of God, find some other conspiracy theory already. This one is way, way old.

/------/ I opened an Inquiry whether you are still beating your wife.
View attachment 239589

For a snowflake the query is the other way around. I bet he has rolling pin phobia

"patriots" hate the fbi but this link from RT is legit.
RT doesn't have any connections to Comey, McCabe, Rosenstein, Strzok, Page, et.al., so it only follows.
Gawd, look how Trumpers are changing the topic. Deal with the useful idiot in the White house instead of acting like useful idiots on this board.
I'm not a "Trumper", fool....I just distrust The State....And you are carrying its water like nobody else can.

IvbSnXV.jpg

THERE IS NO TRUMP RUSSIAN COLLUSION ........................THERE IS ONLY THE HILLARY SCUM RUSSIAN COLLUSION

Get it?
russia are you listening??? you dumb pos

trump is a traitor and so are the scum that kiss his ass where are republicans that speak out?? POS every one

Yet he is building a wall, while you are wanting more Anti-American illegals in America.

Typical left wing projection. Blame the opponent of what you are doing yourself. I don't think there has been an end to the treasonous acts, putting illegals before Americans at every turn.
Projecting. The "treasonous acts", as you call it, seems to be emanating from the Oval Office, You so blind by your adulation and love for Trump you can't accept any truth about him.

Last edited:

Get it?
russia are you listening??? you dumb pos

look....I can not deal with sheep like you ok?

bye

Forum List

Back