FBI Instructs Reporter Steve Baker to Turn Himself in on Friday – This Comes After He Questioned the Government’s Role in Protests on January 6

Never tried to make that point. Their record speaks for itself.

The majority of those cases associated with the Capitol riot that have been adjudicated have been decided in favor of the prosecution. Why? Because of the evidence against the defendant.

The majority of those cases associated with the Capitol riot that have been adjudicated have been decided in favor of the prosecution. Why? Because of the evidence against the defendant.
Keep up with Fischer vs United States. Looks like DOJ 'massaged' the Enron law wrong.

300 defendants could have charges reduced or dropped........including Trump.

Then there's another one which could affect about 100. Forget it off hand, though.

Keep up with Fischer vs United States. Looks like DOJ 'massaged' the Enron law wrong.

300 defendants could have charges reduced or dropped........including Trump.

Then there's another one which could affect about 100. Forget it off hand, though.

In Fischer's case, it's one count - out of seven.

For what it's worth, the charges of obstructing on official proceeding are a little bit flimsy. They're under the statute that deals with tampering with a witness or an informant, and while the statute does explicitly prohibit the obstruction of an official proceeding, that's a different context than a Senate hearing.

If anything they should have been charged with obstructing an administrative proceeding - 18 USC 1505, not the Sarbanes-Oxley Act provisions, which were passed in the wake of the Enron and Arthur Andersen scandal.

I think they'll rig it for Biden with the mail-in ballots shenanigans.

I think that many of the illegals they've been trafficking into the country via the NGOs and the Mexican cartels will be mailing in ballots.

They aren't trafficking these people in by the millions between election cycles and robbing the American taxpayer at the barrel of a government gun to fund their upkeep for nothing.

I doubt there will be a Trump pardon for any of them.

Of course, that's just conjecture. But I think it's good conjecture. They got away with it last time, so there's no doubt in my mind that they'll do it again.
Exactly

In Fischer's case, it's one count - out of seven.

For what it's worth, the charges of obstructing on official proceeding are a little bit flimsy. They're under the statute that deals with tampering with a witness or an informant, and while the statute does explicitly prohibit the obstruction of an official proceeding, that's a different context than a Senate hearing.

If anything they should have been charged with obstructing an administrative proceeding - 18 USC 1505, not the Sarbanes-Oxley Act provisions, which were passed in the wake of the Enron and Arthur Andersen scandal.
I'll await the SCOTUS decisions either way it rolls...............which will support the rule of law.

If they could prove you're innocent, they probably wouldn't charge and indict you. Defense counsel sees the evidence and realizes that the government has enough evidence to convince a jury that you're guilty of at least one or more of the charges.

DOJ has something like a 90-95% conviction rate on all cases that bring forward, mainly because they don't like to lose and they typically only bring charges if they feel the odds are in their favor. This is nothing new. It has been this way for decades.
You cannot believe that. It's not possible.

No, because the government has become the enemy of the people, prosecuting thousands who were merely exercising their First Amendment rights. As the founders feared, today's government has become a criminal organization. Nothing demonstrates it better than the events of J6

Whats the penalty in lib la la land for trespassing and disturbing the peace?

For conservatives its practically a capital offense
The fucked up TDS-ing leftards caused 2 billion dollars in property damage and killed 25 people with their "mostly peaceful" bullshit.

Marener and company can go fuck themselves.

Forum List

Back