FBI Insider: El Paso Shooter Says It was the Democrat Debate on Free Healthcare that triggered him

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Oh my...THE FUCKING INSANE DEATHRATS TRIGGERED THIS WACKO TO KILL ALL THOSE PEOPLE....SOUNDS LIKE HEADS SHOULD ROLL!!

This morning at 7:30 AM (Phoenix time) former FBI Agent Steve Hooper joined radio host Mike Broomhead on the Mike Broomhead Show on KFYI 550 AM 6-10AM).

Steve Hooper is a 30 year veteran of the FBI. Hooper said the El Paso shooter, during interviews, says he was triggered after watching the DNC debate where all the candidates raised their hands to provide “health insurance” to illegal immigrants.

It was the insanity at the Democrat Presidential debates that triggered the shooter, not Trump’s language.

Here is the audio from the Mike Broomhead Show this morning.

Steve Hooper: When the most recent debate when they all said free healthcare, they all raised their hands. That’s what pushed him over the edge. He felt he was justified. He felt he ran out of alternatives.

(listen)

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com .

This might be the dumbest Gateway Pundit article I've ever seen.

Anyone that would go around reposting this shit needs help.

I don’t burn down my house when I see a Bee has flown in the door as I walked in.

Maybe a bit of an overreaction.

They have to defeat Trump, then get it passed in Congress.

Dude should have taken a bong hit, jerked off, eaten a cookie, smoked a cigarette and taken a nap instead.

Oh my...THE FUCKING INSANE DEATHRATS TRIGGERED THIS WACKO TO KILL ALL THOSE PEOPLE....SOUNDS LIKE HEADS SHOULD ROLL!!

This morning at 7:30 AM (Phoenix time) former FBI Agent Steve Hooper joined radio host Mike Broomhead on the Mike Broomhead Show on KFYI 550 AM 6-10AM).

Steve Hooper is a 30 year veteran of the FBI. Hooper said the El Paso shooter, during interviews, says he was triggered after watching the DNC debate where all the candidates raised their hands to provide “health insurance” to illegal immigrants.

It was the insanity at the Democrat Presidential debates that triggered the shooter, not Trump’s language.

Steve Hooper: When the most recent debate when they all said free healthcare, they all raised their hands. That’s what pushed him over the edge. He felt he was justified. He felt he ran out of alternatives.

(listen)

Lol. So Democrats want to give Hispanics free health care, so he killed Hispanics.
Makes sense.
Delete this thread will ya?
By the way, in his manifesto he said he didn't want Hispanics mixing with whites. That has nothing to do with debates.
Here's another one. Hispanics triggered this terrorist, Therefore Hispanics are to blame.

I can see how treasonous Democrats standing with sex traffickers, drug cartels, & MS13 to shut down the govt, who continue to facilitate the on-going illegal invasion, declaring they intend to force Middle Class tax payers to pay for the invading criminals'medical care, housing, education, etc... Could trigger US citizens getting F*ed by their own politicians...

Looks like we have a reason to cancel the Dem debates and primaries.

If Trump says "somebodies got to clean the Toilets at Motel 6" wake me up.

They pour in here to get out of shithole countries, then call Trump a racist for calling those countries shitholes. True dat.

Can you imagine what kind of fools Pelosi, black caucus and that crew are making of themselves over there in Italy? Embarrassing to America! They managed to somehow trick it into a paid trip too, really frosts my rear end. Lord if you listen, if you care......sigh.

Last edited:

(listen)

Yes, that is true. ^^^

It's a good thing nobody with brain cells left in their minds.... listen or believes the Main Stream Media -CIA Clowns narrative anymore.

I don’t burn down my house when I see a Bee has flown in the door as I walked in.

Maybe a bit of an overreaction.

They have to defeat Trump, then get it passed in Congress.

Dude should have taken a bong hit, jerked off, eaten a cookie, smoked a cigarette and taken a nap instead.

Smoking a cigarette would have caused him to have to pay a $1,400.00 out of pocket smoker penalty for his obamacare policy.

(listen)

h88D7740B

Good.

How many do you think are furious enough to do what the shooter did but held it? They vote too.

Forum List

Back