FBI had ghost buses full of FBI agents dressed as Trump supporters on Jan 6

It's a CONSPIRACY THEORY that the FBI had confidential human sources in the Capitol on J6?

Then why wont CHRIS WRAY just CONFIRM there were none? Why does he always dodge the question?

HE dodges the question because there WERE.

Trump had to fire every single person hired or promoted by Obama

That is 1000 per day every weekday for 8 years. Nearly 2 million Communists embedded throughout....RESISTING remember it well during Trumps attempt to clean it up.
Many of those 2million will clog the LW courts with wrongful termination or in the "Can't be fired crowd". deeply sighing.

It's a CONSPIRACY THEORY that the FBI had confidential human sources in the Capitol on J6?

Then why wont CHRIS WRAY just CONFIRM there were none? Why does he always dodge the question?

HE dodges the question because there WERE.
correct, he would be committing perjury and he won't do that. And if he says there were, then all of the cases in court are all thrown out. And, those in jail would have an appeal available to them.

Wray thinks us all stupid.

Why can't Wray just say no one from his agency was in in the capitol dressed as trump supporters? The failure of a 'no' response means they were there. That's pure fact!!! there's no other way to take that answer. You know that right? Just how involved are you all with corrupt agencies? It seems you backing the corruption implies you are complicit.
Hilarious fuckup.

They were just tourists, right?

my my
a whistle blower here, a whistle blower there.
Hope Trump gets elected. And "if" he does, he wipes out the whole 7th floor of the fbi building.

no wasn't the fbi the dnc owns trump and did it with a shameless guy while trashing what should've been a easy win and gop era after

Hilarious fuckup.

They were just tourists, right?
I couldn’t agree more, Wray hasn’t figured it out yet, his non answer is an answer! And evidence they were in the capitol dressed as trump supporters.

I couldn’t agree more, Wray hasn’t figured it out yet, his non answer is an answer! And evidence they were in the capitol dressed as trump supporters.
I love conservative tourist events that want to hang Mike pence.

And visit jails for 6 to 300 months.

Think of the memories made thru new friendships.

Also, have you called gymnasium jordan to add that Dark Brandon is terrorizing capitol tourists who want to overthrow Democracy?

Forum List

Back