FBI Agents with Shields, Weapons Drawn, Raid SoCal Home of Non-Violent January 6 Protester who Walked Through Capitol, Took Photos (VIDEO)

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
The FBI is now the Gestapo, especially under Merrick 'Mr.Moderate' Garland.

And spending so much time and resources one wonders what real criminals are getting away with.

California – FBI agents on Thursday raided the home of a Huntington Beach man after his prayer group tipped off the feds when he sent of photo of himself inside the Capitol to a group chat on January 6.

According to the criminal complaint, Glenn Allen Brooks, 61, entered the Capitol through a broken window on the senate side and peacefully walked through the building.

He has been charged with unlawful entry and disorderly conduct on restricted grounds.

The FBI however showed up to Brooks’ Huntington Beach home in a pre-dawn raid, ready to go to war with shields and weapons drawn.

The neighbors were shocked when they saw feds raiding the home of a non-violent man.

“There were assault weapons, full body armor, like top and bottom, battering rams, like it seemed like it was going to be something…they were getting ready for something,” a neighbor said to CBSLA “It was actually kinda scary. I thought it was fake.”

VIDEO:

And spending so much time and resources one wonders what real criminals are getting away with.

California – FBI agents on Thursday raided the home of a Huntington Beach man after his prayer group tipped off the feds when he sent of photo of himself inside the Capitol to a group chat on January 6.
According to the criminal complaint, Glenn Allen Brooks, 61, entered the Capitol through a broken window on the senate side and peacefully walked through the building.
He has been charged with unlawful entry and disorderly conduct on restricted grounds.
The FBI however showed up to Brooks’ Huntington Beach home in a pre-dawn raid, ready to go to war with shields and weapons drawn.
The neighbors were shocked when they saw feds raiding the home of a non-violent man.
“There were assault weapons, full body armor, like top and bottom, battering rams, like it seemed like it was going to be something…they were getting ready for something,” a neighbor said to CBSLA “It was actually kinda scary. I thought it was fake.”
VIDEO:

I didn't let anyone photograph me when I took a crap on Schumer's desk. I didn't want to get in trouble with the FIB.

Secret State Police

The Gestapo View This Term in the Glossary was the political police force of the Nazi state. The name Gestapo View This Term in the Glossary is an abbreviation for its official German name “Geheime Staatspolizei.” The direct English translation is “Secret State Police.”

VIDEO:
[INDENT][/INDENT] [INDENT][B]...[/...6-protester-walked-capitol-took-photos-video/
He's a political prisoner of the Reich now. He'll never be charged, he'll never stand trial, and he'll die in a gulag.

Just imagine the wailing in the media if some citizen fights back because he/she isn't aware that the people kicking in the door are "law enforcement". Let one of these thugs get shot and everyone in the house may be rounded up or even killed. These bastards are waay out of control.

Pretty much overkill wasn't it? Just remember how long you've dismissed the complaints of many others before this.

Just imagine the wailing in the media if some citizen fights back because he/she isn't aware that the people kicking in the door are "law enforcement". Let one of these thugs get shot and everyone in the house may be rounded up or even killed. These bastards are waay out of control.

It's legal to do that. They (and most law enforcement) have been out of control for a long time. That's what the protests have been over. I have to give Ammon Bundy credit for being one of the few to understand this.

the guy did trespass onto the capitol and was part of an insurrection, incase you forgot.

the real gestapo:

Nazi, trespassing carries what, a $20 fine? This man will never be seen again, Just like the other's who petitioned the government for grievance.

Oh, and what did CHAZ stand for?

Last edited:
the guy did trespass onto the capitol and was part of an insurrection, incase you forgot.

the real gestapo:

I haven't forgotten anything, there was no capital insurrection, and there is no such thing as "racial injustice!" If we were the nation you sick intellectually aborted zombies say we are, then there wouldn't be any trouble with cretins such as yourself at all, because we would just gas all of you into fertilizer..... :banana:

I didn't let anyone photograph me when I took a crap on Schumer's desk. I didn't want to get in trouble with the FIB.

I hope you ate pork rinds, a chili dog, and a big smelly burrito before you crapped on Schumer's desk. :thup:

stinky-poop-cartoon-emoji-character-funny-motivation-card-vector-illustration-159377715.jpg

~~~~~~
Just ask Lon Horiuchi FBI HRT assassin.

Forum List

Back