FBI Agents Forced to Sign Non Disclosure Forms for Hillary Case

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Most transparent government EVAH!

In an unusual move, FBI agents working the Hillary Clinton email case had to sign a special form reminding them not to blab about the probe to anyone unless called to testify.
Sources said they had never heard of the “Case Briefing Acknowledgment” form being used before, although all agents must initially sign nondisclosure agreements to obtain security clearance.
“This is very, very unusual. I’ve never signed one, never circulated one to others,” said one retired FBI chief.
An FBI agent currently on the job admitted, “I have never heard of such a form. Sounds strange.”

FBI agents signed NDA for matters involving Hillary’s emails

Perhaps we will someday get to a place where the american people come to an understanding that the entire system we've created and then ignored is founded upon corruption and the abuse of power by the substantial people to the detriment of society at large. But as long as we buy into the illusion that "the other side" is holding us back, we should accept the system we support through our inaction.

Most transparent government EVAH!

In an unusual move, FBI agents working the Hillary Clinton email case had to sign a special form reminding them not to blab about the probe to anyone unless called to testify.
Sources said they had never heard of the “Case Briefing Acknowledgment” form being used before, although all agents must initially sign nondisclosure agreements to obtain security clearance.
“This is very, very unusual. I’ve never signed one, never circulated one to others,” said one retired FBI chief.
An FBI agent currently on the job admitted, “I have never heard of such a form. Sounds strange.”

FBI agents signed NDA for matters involving Hillary’s emails

Yes indeed. We must block all avenues available that might allow the American people to know the truth.

Government employees invoking the 5th, stalling, secret meetings between the AG and those under investigation, gag orders, riiiiiight the Federal government is not corrupt nothing to see move along. /eyeroll

Yes...we can't have the truth getting out....

More Proof the Fix Was in at the FBI

In an unusual move, FBI agents working the Hillary Clinton e-mail case had to sign a special form reminding them not to blab about the probe to anyone unless called to testify. Sources said they had never heard of the “Case Briefing Acknowledgment” form being used before, although all agents must initially sign nondisclosure agreements to obtain security clearance.

“This is very, very unusual. I’ve never signed one, never circulated one to others,” said one retired FBI chief. An FBI agent currently on the job admitted, “I have never heard of such a form. Sounds strange.”

Meanwhile, FBI agents expressed their “disappointment” over FBI Director James Comey’sdecision not to recommend charges against Clinton, sources close to the matter told The Post. “FBI agents believe there was an inside deal put in place after the Loretta Lynch/Bill Clinton tarmac meeting,” said one source.

Well well well, the queen must be protected.

FBI agents signed NDA for matters involving Hillary’s emails | New York Post

“This is very, very unusual. I’ve never sign

The FBI has confirmed to a senior Republican senator that agents were sworn to secrecy — and subject to lie detector tests — in the Hillary Clinton email probe, an extensive measure one former agent said could have a "chilling effect."

A July 1 letter sent by a senior deputy to FBI Director James Comey to Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Charles Grassley, R-Iowa, detailed the restrictions on agents. The letter, reviewed by Fox News, confirmed agents signed a "Case Briefing Acknowledgement" which says the disclosure of information is "strictly prohibited" without prior approval, and those who sign are subject to lie detector tests.

"The purpose of this form is to maintain an official record of persons knowledgeable of a highly sensitive Federal Bureau of Investigation counterintelligence investigation," the agreement attached to the Grassley letter reads, "….I (FBI agent) also understand that, due to the nature and sensitivity of this investigation, compliance with these restrictions may be subject to verification by polygraph examination."

Keep reading…

Guess she doesn't want anyone else like the SS agents writing books and exposing what's she's like / dishing the dirt on her. :p

'Most Transparent Administration EVUH'!

Last edited:
Since Lynch and Bill made their deal and Mrs. Tuzla got off is there a need now for the CRA? Is there any reason to keep them silent?

Forum List

Back