FBI Agent Who Discovered Clinton Emails on Weiner Laptop Reportedly Says He Got Stunning Orders

Clintonā€™s campaign was harmed more than Trumpā€™s campaign by the actions of the FBI. No reasonable person would dispute that.
Clinton's campaign was harmed more than Trumps when emails showing illegal behavior....BY CLINTON....were released?

Wow. Stunning revelation.

So, it was ONLY the fact that the shit was leaked, NOT the FACT that Clinton was breaking the fucking law and walked without so much as an attempt to put the info before grand jury?
And yet, four years later and no charges.
It is called political and economic privilege.
Nah. Politicians are charged with crimes not infrequently.

Itā€™s because there was no crime to charge.
Not wives or siblings of ex presidents. Hell Ted Kennedy killed his Secy and he got away with it. Did he not commit a crime either? You are so clueless it hurts. Something is wrong when your vote counts as much as mine.
Youā€™re getting emotional, snowflake. Need a time out? Perhaps a warm glass of milk and a coloring book?

If Trumpā€™s DoJ thought they had a case against Clinton, they would.
You have yet to see me get emotional. I am just trying to get you to admit that you lied when you said I was biased in what data I believed. You keep deflecting because it is embarrassing to you. IDC about Clinton. She lost and was humiliated. Rest is semantics. Sending her to jail is stupid as we need the space for all the snowflakes that are rioting and looting.
You are quite emotional. Any conversation with you inevitably veers from factual discussion to how hurt your feelings are for one reason to another.

If you donā€™t care about Clinton, I suggest you find a different thread to troll.

Why havent you guys filed charges on Trump And his clan?
Trump canā€™t be indicted by the DoJ. He may or may not be able to be indicted by a state, but probably not.

He is, however, subject to a criminal investigation in New York which he has been using (and abusing) the courts to delay.

Lol. I love how everything is a duck bob and weave while you have yet to be right about anything.

Trump canā€™t be indicted by the DoJ. He may or may not be able to be indicted by a state, but probably not.

He is, however, subject to a criminal investigation in New York which he has been using (and abusing) the courts to delay.

Lol. I love how everything is a duck bob and weave while you have yet to be right about anything.

Still waiting to hear why the Trump appointees at the DoJ havenā€™t indicted Clinton.

Still waiting to hear why the Trump appointees at the DoJ havenā€™t indicted Clinton.
Why there are no 44 judges that would go along with it? The FBI has already given up before it even started.

Why there are no 44 judges that would go along with it? The FBI has already given up before it even started.
ā€œGo along with itā€? Your excuses are getting weaker and weaker.

Prosecutors file charges, not the FBI. You donā€™t need a judge to go along with it. Judges arenā€™t prosecutors.

Prosecutors file charges, not the FBI. You donā€™t need a judge to go along with it. Judges arenā€™t prosecutors.
Roflol. judge has already given her a pass that she did not have to give a deposition

Clintonā€™s campaign was harmed more than Trumpā€™s campaign by the actions of the FBI. No reasonable person would dispute that.
Clinton's campaign was harmed more than Trumps when emails showing illegal behavior....BY CLINTON....were released?

So, it was ONLY the fact that the shit was leaked, NOT the FACT that Clinton was breaking the fucking law and walked without so much as an attempt to put the info before grand jury?

Not wives or siblings of ex presidents. Hell Ted Kennedy killed his Secy and he got away with it. Did he not commit a crime either? You are so clueless it hurts. Something is wrong when your vote counts as much as mine.
Youā€™re getting emotional, snowflake. Need a time out? Perhaps a warm glass of milk and a coloring book?

You have yet to see me get emotional. I am just trying to get you to admit that you lied when you said I was biased in what data I believed. You keep deflecting because it is embarrassing to you. IDC about Clinton. She lost and was humiliated. Rest is semantics. Sending her to jail is stupid as we need the space for all the snowflakes that are rioting and looting.
You are quite emotional. Any conversation with you inevitably veers from factual discussion to how hurt your feelings are for one reason to another.

If you donā€™t care about Clinton, I suggest you find a different thread to troll.
?? You need medical help

Roflol. judge has already given her a pass that she did not have to give a deposition
Youā€™re confusing an entirely different case.

And the judge ruled that Clinton doesnā€™t have to be deposed by a political hack from Judicial Watch because sheā€™s already answered extensive questions and Judge Sullivan allowed the case to balloon beyond all recognition. The appeals court (not a district judge) ruled in a unanimous opinion.

?? You need medical help
I really just get sick of your old tired routine.

And the judge ruled that Clinton doesnā€™t have to be deposed by a political hack from Judicial Watch because sheā€™s already answered extensive questions and Judge Sullivan allowed the case to balloon beyond all recognition. The appeals court (not a district judge) ruled in a unanimous opinion.
Your actually confused. They wanted the deposition because the FBI claimed to have no deposition or notes from their meeting over her email server. As far as your assurance that Judicial Watch is a political hack. You seem to be only concerned when your side wants to use the system. Got it.

?? You need medical help
Then stop responding. Not sure what routine youā€™re talking about?

?? You need medical help
You make a flimsy argument. I point it out. You whine about your feelings for 10 pages.

That routine.

Ciao

?? You need medical help
You make a flimsy argument. I point it out. You whine about your feelings for 10 pages.

That routine.

Ciao
Dude, you need medical attention. Youā€™re embarrassing yourself.

Your actually confused. They wanted the deposition because the FBI claimed to have no deposition or notes from their meeting over her email server. As far as your assurance that Judicial Watch is a political hack. You seem to be only concerned when your side wants to use the system. Got it.

Did you read the appellate court decision? I bet not. That's not at all what is at play here.

From the ruling:
Here, the District Court ordered Secretary Clintonā€™s deposition primarily to probe her motives for using a private email server and her understanding of the State Departmentā€™s records-management obligations. See Mem. Order at 10, ECF No. 161. However, neither of these topics is relevant to the only outstanding issue in this FOIA litigation ā€“ whether the State Department has conducted an adequate search for talking points provided to Ambassador Rice following the September 11, 2012 attack in Benghazi, or for any communications or records related to those specific talking points.

Did you read the appellate court decision? I bet not. That's not at all what is at play here.

From the ruling:
Here, the District Court ordered Secretary Clintonā€™s deposition primarily to probe her motives for using a private email server and her understanding of the State Departmentā€™s records-management obligations. See Mem. Order at 10, ECF No. 161. However, neither of these topics is relevant to the only outstanding issue in this FOIA litigation ā€“ whether the State Department has conducted an adequate search for talking points provided to Ambassador Rice following the September 11, 2012 attack in Benghazi, or for any communications or records related to those specific talking points.
So are you going to tell us why you were so wrong about Mueller taking Trump out of the White House? Are you going to tell us about why you were so wrong about Trump getting us into a nuclear war?

The FBI agents who leaked to Trump the presence of these emails acted with more prejudice and attempted to influence the election than anything anyone in government did to Trump.

The fact that anyone sees it differently merely reflects their lack of respect for the equal application of law.
Yes HOW DARE LAW ENFORCEMENT tattle on the clinton regime criminal coverup.................

Something is seriously wrong with you Colfax..
The FBI does not talk about ongoing investigations because they donā€™t know what theyā€™re dealing with. Nothing on that laptop changed anything but leaking the information gave people the impression something changed.

And for fucks sake, they leaked it to the opposition campaign. As if there was any doubt that this was a political act. Thatā€™s as corrupt as you can get.
That is because the CLINTON crime syndicate has been getting away with their crimes for decades------------their secret? Having a corrupt law enforcement (FBI, ARKANSAS state police) that investigates the clintons crimes collecting all the evidence and witnesses info------then the FBI DESTROYS the evidence (literally they destroyed computers and blackberries for the clintons) while the witnesses have heart attacks, commit suicides, or get shot in back---------The clintons list of dead bodies of witnesses is HUGE AS HELL. VINCE FOSTER, Epstein and others tied to the Clintons and the Island, Seth rich and so many others.
Ha! Sure buddy.

You know all about the corrupt Clintons and yet the Trump administration is just so powerless to do anything, or are they in on it too?
Couple of weeks bud , Trump is playing you for...... Well to be honest , fool's. Keep in mind you deserve it ... you just sit back and watch how things start to fall right into place . Let's start with the supreme court pick tomorrow. That is number 3 you realize? That is big time, your violent side will not be able to contain themselves. You think cities are burning now , wait . By late October democrats will be in total destruction mode. Undecided voters will see what these terrorist democrats are up to. They used to try and disguise it , nope , they can taste the destruction of America and they cannot control their attacking anyone that loves this country , emotional uncontrolled outrage . Crybaby Democrat mayors will need to call Donald J.Trump, A.K.A. superman . As the feds are cleaning up these anti American traitors of America Bill Barr will be rounding the Obama, Clinton, Democrat crime ring . As this coronavirus hoax will be exposed . Perfect timing actually .... R.I.P. Seth Rich!

Obviously revealing that Weiner's laptop contained emails from Hillary is not in itself at all incriminating.
So anyone claiming that these revelation caused Hillary to lose the election, must have been thinking that the emails likely did contain something incriminating.
Something an average person would not have know or considered.
So then clearly those who think the laptop caused the election loss are aware there were some incriminating emails by Hillary.

The FBI agents who leaked to Trump the presence of these emails acted with more prejudice and attempted to influence the election than anything anyone in government did to Trump.

The fact that anyone sees it differently merely reflects their lack of respect for the equal application of law.
What leak are you even talking about?

You're just making shit up, pathetic liar.

New Topics

Forum List

Back