Favorite movie ever ?? Only get one

You folks are saying movies that I never even heard of and I can go all the way back to the 70s

You folks are saying movies that I never even heard of and I can go all the way back to the 70s
I can go back to Roy Rogers in the movies- I was born in 1947- I also remember the first time I saw Elvis on TV on the Arthur Godfrey Show, in the 50's- I saw the Beatles on their first appearance on US television on the Ed Sullivan Show, in the 60s'- the first color TV I saw, in ghe 60's, had colored Saran Wrap draped down over the screen- a sheet of red, a sheet of blue and a sheet of green- I remember when there were only 3 TV channels and you had to get up, go to the TV and manually change chanels or raise or lower the volume-

They should have had Sam tackle golllum into the lava !!
Should have killed off gimli and legolas
You can thumbs down me all day long- it won't change anything-
Many movies on this list are when FDR was president

How does a jackass like you ask other people for THEIR favorite movie then disagree with THEIR choice of what THEY LIKE? Who asked you what you think? FO

They should have had Sam tackle golllum into the lava !!
Should have killed off gimli and legolas
You can thumbs down me all day long- it won't change anything-
Many movies on this list are when FDR was president

How does a jackass like you ask other people for THEIR favorite movie then disagree with THEIR choice of what THEY LIKE? Who asked you what you think? FO
I agree lol but I was thinking more 1970s to today - rather than the 1870s ??

I agree lol but I was thinking more 1970s to today - rather than the 1870s ??

WTF are you even talking about. The movie I listed that you "disagreed" with was released in 1971, idiot. Nor does your OP even make any such disclaimer for date, type, etc.

Forum List

Back