Fauxcohontas caught in yet another lie

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
Warren told pro-school-choice activist she sent her kids to public school, campaign says otherwise

In a video that was originally uploaded on social media, Sarah Carpenter of the Powerful Parent Network challenged Warren's opposition to charter schools, at one point saying: "We are going to have the same choice that you had for your kids because I read that your children went to private schools."

"My children went to public schools," Warren told Carpenter.

However, a yearbook obtained by The Washington Free Beacon showed Warren's son Alex attended Kirby Hall School during the 1986-1987 school year. The online publication reported that the school currently charges nearly $15,000 per year for tuition, up from $4,700 in 1995, the earliest year for which records are available.

The fact that bed wetters support sociopath authoritarians like this elitist hag are a testament to why I reject everything they say.

These pieces of shit are determined to create a ruling class that can not be infiltrated by someone who opposes global collectivist government. That is why they're at war with Trump. That's why they oppose any effort to let people get their kids properly educated. That's why they endeavor to stifle the economy and make upward economic mobility a thing of the past. They've got their slice of the pie, and don't want anyone else making more pies.

People at the level of the Presidency or running for the office should definitely not be liars.

Forum List

Back