Fauci says polio would still be here if today's misinformation existed then

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Hopefully he would have succumb...meh...there would be some other willing worm to replace him.

Tiny Tony has become a multi-millionaire off this scandemic.

Doesn't matter..... he's still a fucking loser.
fauci-throw-gif.gif

Special Olympics for dwarfs?

But FOX news and Facebook....thankfully...Did not exist then. And trump was only beginning his career of grift.

We had an epidemic in the oil camp where I was living.. I remember getting gama globulin in 1953.. We lined up ...

Gamma Globulin Vaccine - Types of Vaccines
www.typesofvaccines.com/gamma-globulin-vaccine.shtml
The gamma globulin vaccine is a shot used to boost one’s immunity via the injection of immunoglobulins straight to a person’s blood stream. While there are many types of gamma globulins, the one that is …

If a child got polio he or she was really screwed.

If a child gets the Joe Dufus' Chicom buddies flu it will be hardly anything.

Tremendous difference.

The high risk demographics for the Chicom flu had a tremendous high rate of vaccination. The ones not getting it are low risk.

There was a time when medical science was not being used a political tool.

Back then, while the government lied to the citizenry often, they had no political interest or gained any political power from vaccines.

In other words, when they were pushing polio vaccines, they were actually doing it as a public service.

That time is well past and today, the Biden administration and the media push vaccine not as a public service, but as a means to an end.

Power.

Last edited:

Tremendous difference.

The high risk demographics for the Chicom flu had a tremendous high rate of vaccination. The ones not getting it are low risk.

Where did you go to medical school?

They used to slam our military with Gama Globulin every time they changed continents.

Tremendous difference.

Where did you go to medical school?

They used to slam our military with Gama Globulin every time they changed continents.

Both my sons and daughter in laws got the Joe Dufus' Chicom Buddies virus. Nothing serious. My grandkids were tested positive when their parent got it but hardly a sniffle for any of them.

You don't have to go to medical school to understand that it is not a serious problem for most people.

If you are at high risk due to age or other risk factors then you should get vaccinated. However, if you are elderly and have other risk factors then you are at risk for a lot of things, aren't you?

The virus has a 99.6 % recovery rate. With children it is more like 99.99999%. That was not the recovery rate for polio so Fauci is way off base, like he normally is.

I got the vaccine because of my age and the fact my wife is at risk. If I was younger I wouldn't even bother.

But FOX news and Facebook....thankfully...Did not exist then. And trump was only beginning his career of grift.
1) polio still exist…talk about fake news and spreading misinformation
2) the article blames fox for spreading misinformation, yet doesn’t give an example. Can you provide an example of it?

2) the article blames fox for spreading misinformation, yet doesn’t give an example. Can you provide an example of it?

Polio reappeared in Syria in 2012-2014. What are you talking about?

Polio reappeared in Syria in 2012-2014. What are you talking about?
i am saying it still exist…the CNN folks suggested it didn’t. It does

That time is well past and today, the Biden administration and the media push vaccine not as a public service, but as a means to an end.

Power.
Explain this. What power does Biden obtain when people get vaccinated?

Explain this. What power does Biden obtain when people get vaccinated?
Why did you alter My post?

The concept of what I was discussing is very easy to grasp.

Political power is obtained by parties and passed to Individuals in positions of authority. At this time, that person is Biden.

You clowns have politicized a medical issue for power and power alone. Not for one second do I think that you, or the Democrats, care about public health in general.

Forum List

Back