Fauci Says It's Liberating Working Under Biden....An Admission That His Policies Were Intended To Destroy Trump's Economy

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Dr Fauci still has his job. Everyone that still has their job only has that job because they worked to undermine Trump.
We wouldn't know this if the Democrats hadn't gone after anyone they considered a threat as soon as the Georgia Election was decided in the Democrat's favor.

I told you people that Fauci was there because of Hillary....and this only proves it without a shadow of doubt.

The fact is.....most COVID like viruses cannot stand the light of day....literally.
The Spanish Flue started to be less of a problem when hospitals started putting their beds outside in the Sun.
The same thing goes for COVID-19.
Ultraviolet rays kill the COVID virus.
Now you know why cops were chasing joggers off the beach in Florida for some weird reason.
Wearing a mask everywhere prevents you from getting fresh air.
The repeated used of a mask will give you an infection....not stop one.

1 7pNa3EQCs1VsWXRWL8_Uig.jpg

Last edited:
The vaccine is unnecessary, it is a money making hoax.

In the end, I am willing to bet, it will cause far more disabilities, and thus, make more money for the health-medical complex, than any lives it will claim to save.

View attachment 446593

Dr Fauci still has his job. Everyone that still has their job only has that job because they worked to undermine Trump.
We wouldn't know this if the Democrats hadn't gone after anyone they considered a threat as soon as the Georgia Election was decided in the Democrat's favor.

I told you people that Fauci was there because of Hillary....and this only proves it without a shadow of doubt.

The fact is.....most COVID like viruses cannot stand the light of day....literally.
The Spanish Flue started to be less of a problem when hospitals started putting their beds outside in the Sun.
Now you know why cops were chasing joggers off the beach in Florida for some weird reason.

Fauci is a babbling panderer.

View attachment 446593

View attachment 446598

The difference? The bloviating, science denying, I-Don't-Take-Any-Responsibility shit stain known as Trump is gone. Trump didn't want to hear the truth. It was too hard for him. Too many big words he didn't want to be bothered with.
Be sure and bring that UV light into your body "in some other way". :)

View attachment 446593

View attachment 446598

That is about as stupid as stupid gets. Trump destroyed Obama's economy by minimising the Corona Virus and not taking steps to curb it until it was too late. Trump also destroyed lives. Fayuci's policies are intended to save lives. It appears that you have the same contempt for science as Trump.

View attachment 446593

He's educated and has served 5 or 6 presidents.. Do you understand yet that Trump is ignorant and belligerent?

In the end, I am willing to bet, it will cause far more disabilities, and thus, make more money for the health-medical complex, than any lives it will claim to save.
You are an idiot. Sr Fauci feels liberated because he doesn't have an incompetent Asshole looking over his shoulder...spouting ridiculous claims about deadly COVID cures and predicting the virus is going to miraculously go away. Dr Fauci is finally free to tell the truth instead of justifying the Dear Leader's lies.

Don't parade your stupidity.
Anyone that studies this, knows, Fauci is, was, and always has been a fraud, controlled by Big Pharma.

Sorry you don't know this. You have been conned, and you are not even aware of it, and then, when I try to enlighten you? You attack me. Why?

Nobel Prize winner Kerry Mullis has told us as much.

Fauci is a politician and a con artist.

You are an idiot. Sr Fauci feels liberated because he doesn't have an incompetent Asshole looking over his shoulder...spouting ridiculous claims about deadly COVID cures and predicting the virus is going to miraculously go away. Dr Fauci is finally free to tell the truth instead of justifying the Dear Leader's lies.

You have been programmed by TEE VEE. You have not done your research, and you don't know shit.

Sorry, go back to the beginning and start your research over.

Don't parade your stupidity.
Anyone that studies this, knows, Fauci is, was, and always has been a fraud, controlled by Big Pharma.

Sorry you don't know this. You have been conned, and you are not even aware of it, and then, when I try to enlighten you? You attack me. Why?

Nobel Prize winner Kerry Mullis has told us as much.

Fauci is a politician and a con artist.

Kerry Mullis is pitiful..

Contrarian scientific views and HIV/AIDS denial[edit]
Mullis was quoted saying "the never-ending quest for more grants and staying with established dogmas" has hurt science.[10] He believed that "science is being practiced by people who are dependent on being paid for what they are going to find out," not for what they actually produce.[10] Mullis was described by some[by whom?] as a "diligent and avid researcher" who finds routine laboratory work boring and instead thinks about his research while driving and surfing. He came up with the idea of the polymerase chain reaction while driving along a highway.[40]

A New York Times article listed Mullis as one of several scientists who, after success in their area of research, go on to make unfounded, sometimes bizarre statements in other areas.[41] In his 1998 humorous autobiography proclaiming his maverick viewpoint, Mullis expressed disagreement with the scientific evidence supporting climate change and ozone depletion, the evidence that HIV causes AIDS, and asserted his belief in astrology.[18] [42] Mullis claimed climate change and HIV/AIDS theories were promulgated by a Racketeering of environmentalists, government agencies, and scientists attempting to preserve their careers and earn money, rather than scientific evidence.[18] The medical and scientific consensus considers these hypotheses as pseudoscience[citation needed], HIV having been conclusively proven to be the cause of AIDS[43][44] and global warming strongly shown to be caused by human activities

View attachment 446593

View attachment 446598

Complete bullshit as always. Your blob was a boy trying to do a man's job.

View attachment 446593

View attachment 446598

Complete bullshit as always. Your blob was a boy trying to do a man's job.

I have been trying to post this somewhere.. and you it.

View attachment 446593

View attachment 446598

You're the new Eots.

View attachment 446593

He's educated and has served 5 or 6 presidents.. Do you understand yet that Trump is ignorant and belligerent?
He is deep state. He has changed his views many times since the virus started. Trump relies on his people to deal with the subject matter. Progs make up slogans like science. Well Fauci was there with the science as he had some relationship with Wuhan.. And science created the virus. Ergo Progs love destructive WMD's.

Harris says it is profitable working under people :boobies: who can further her career.

Fauci is commie just like you Dimmer.

New Topics

Forum List

Back