Fauci Admits US Funded Wuhan Virus Research: Impossible to ‘Guarantee’ U.S. Didn’t Fund Gain-of-Function Research at Wuhan Lab

The creation and release of covid 19 was planned by the shadow cabal who got Biden elected.

Bwuhahahaha..... You are fighting so hard to turn a blind eye to Fauci's lies / perjury, being wrong, flip-flopping.

What Rand Paul has done to Fauci under oath should be a crime because he has 'killed' Fauci every time, exposing his lies and his hiding the truth.
- Case in point: I loved when Fauci declared, under oath, he had NO IDEA that COVID-19 could have come from the CCP's lab, only to have Senator Paul pull out a copy of an e-mail sent to Fauci much earlier from a top, expert, renowned virologist , in which Fauci was told existing evidence is proving the virus came from the lab. When asked how he could LIE to Congress by saying he had NO CLUE this could be true, Fauci amazingly said that he never read that in the e-mail, that he had determined THE E-MAIL WAS TOO LONG TO READ AND JUST DELETED / STOP READING IT.

:auiqs.jpg:

What's more amazing is that you snowflakes actually buy that shit and still defend him.

Fauci and Paul, Round 2 - FactCheck.org

The evidence is with me and my opinions on subject not your conservative media silo.

What is amazing is the scant evidence rand paul actually produced to come to his (predetermined) conclusion.
Can you offer any evidence outside of the conservative media silo or not?
I did...and you completely ignored it, intent on posting this ignorant, fact/reality-denying pos.

You should also try watching CSPAN the next time Paul destroys Fauci under oath. Now, run away and try to impress your pals at the kids' table.

Grow up junior.
Stfu boy

Democrats still believe the ccp, that the virus came from a paglin playing with a bat in a wet market that just happens to be next to a virus lab.

If you believe the covid pandemic wasn't planned by Democrats and the ccp, you're an idiot.

Fauci and Paul, Round 2 - FactCheck.org

The evidence is with me and my opinions on subject not your conservative media silo.
So you claim your bs is true because the proven biased factcheck.org supports partisan talking points and political theater...and YOU question me about the validity of sources.

:auiqs.jpg: Bwuhahahahahahahaha.....

So you claim your bs is true because the proven biased factcheck.org supports partisan talking points and political theater...and YOU question me about the validity of sources.

:auiqs.jpg: Bwuhahahahahahahaha.....

If I had a $100 bet that you would pooh pooh an reliable source (Pulitzer) on fact checking I'd be fucking rich.

How predictable with the conservative "I don't believe anything that doesn't back my opinion" bullshit.

In the July 20 hearing, Paul, again, tied the U.S. funding of the Wuhan lab to the origin of the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic, and after the hearing, the hashtag #FauciLiedPeopleDied began trending on Twitter. But as Fauci correctly said, there’s no evidence the lab had a coronavirus that could possibly be manipulated enough to lead to the SARS-CoV-2 virus, according to several experts. Paul then said he wasn’t implying that.

Here’s part of that exchange:

Paul: It’s a dance, and you’re dancing around this because you’re trying to obscure responsibility for 4 million people dying around the world from a pandemic.
Fauci: I have to … well, now you’re getting into something. If the point that you are making is that the grant that was funded as a sub award from EcoHealth to Wuhan created SARS-CoV-2, that’s where you were getting. Let me finish. …
Paul: We don’t know if it didn’t come from the lab, but all the evidence is pointing that it came from the lab, and there will be responsibility for those who funded the lab, including yourself. …
Fauci: I totally resent the lie that you are now propagating, senator, because if you look at the viruses that were used in the experiments that were given in the annual reports that were published in the literature, it is molecularly impossible.
Paul: No one’s saying those viruses caused it. No one is … We’re saying they are gain-of-function viruses, because they were animal viruses that became more transmissible in human and you funded it. And you won’t admit the truth. …
Fauci: And you are implying that what we did was responsible for the deaths of individual. I totally resent that.
Paul: It could have been. It could have been.
Fauci: And if anybody is lying here, senator it is you.

If I had a $100 bet that you would pooh pooh an reliable source (Pulitzer) on fact checking I'd be fucking rich.

You and your little fellow clown posse members have proven over the past - every time the news reports something you sissies get easily offended by - that you do not hold any source credible if they contradict, expose, shame, or attempt to hold Democrats accountable.

Hell, in another thread I was debating some snowflake child about accountability for the Afghanistan failure - I pointed out that Joe Biden HIMSELF declared that whatever goes wrong under his Presidency, "THE BUCK STOPS HERE!" The lil' snowflake responded by declarin BIDEN was not a 'reliable source', that Biden is wrong, etc...

Snowflakes declaring their own dementia-ravaged President is not credible....now that's funny! :auiqs.jpg:

You and your little fellow clown posse members have proven over the past - every time the news reports something you sissies get easily offended by - that you do not hold any source credible if they contradict, expose, shame, or attempt to hold Democrats accountable.

Hell, in another thread I was debating some snowflake child about accountability for the Afghanistan failure - I pointed out that Joe Biden HIMSELF declared that whatever goes wrong under his Presidency, "THE BUCK STOPS HERE!" The lil' snowflake responded by declarin BIDEN was not a 'reliable source', that Biden is wrong, etc...

Snowflakes declaring their own dementia-ravaged President is not credible....now that's funny! :auiqs.jpg:
Did president Biden apologize to anyone for withdrawing our troops from Afghanistan?

No.

Have you or rand paul provided anything other than speculation on either the origins or GoF research on the COVID-19 virus which does 1) come form the conservative media silo or 2) One fucking guy who bend paul's ear.

No.

Did president Biden apologize to anyone for withdrawing our troops from Afghanistan?

No.

Have you or rand paul provided anything other than speculation on either the origins or GoF research on the COVID-19 virus which does 1) come form the conservative media silo or 2) One fucking guy who bend paul's ear.

No.
Thank you for that amusing display of snowflake Opinion and attempted spin / game-playing. I don't play snowflake games. If you want to I am sure you will find lots of snowflakes back at the kids' table willing to do so.

Did Biden apologize for withdrawing troops? When torched for ygd horrific, failed way he did so, he attempted to change the subject and bragged about making the decision to withdraw troops, said it was tge right thing to do.

He's right - it was the right thing to do...whichbis why TRUMP made that decision and initiated by making a plan to do so.

Biden made no such decision- he was handed the task to oversee the evacuation of American citizens and withdrawal of US troops, and he completely FAILED at his mission.

He lied to Anericans and allies, left behind both Americans and allies, destroyed f owed his own credibility, severely damaged our coalitions, guaranteed our troops will have to go back in the future...a total, royal clusterf*...

Thank you for that amusing display of snowflake Opinion and attempted spin / game-playing. I don't play snowflake games. If you want to I am sure you will find lots of snowflakes back at the kids' table willing to do so.

Did Biden apologize for withdrawing troops? When torched for ygd horrific, failed way he did so, he attempted to change the subject and bragged about making the decision to withdraw troops, said it was tge right thing to do.

He's right - it was the right thing to do...whichbis why TRUMP made that decision and initiated by making a plan to do so.

Biden made no such decision- he was handed the task to oversee the evacuation of American citizens and withdrawal of US troops, and he completely FAILED at his mission.

He lied to Anericans and allies, left behind both Americans and allies, destroyed f owed his own credibility, severely damaged our coalitions, guaranteed our troops will have to go back in the future...a total, royal clusterf*...
Judging by you overblown reaction, I’d say it worked just fine.

Fact check II is not that good. It mentions Shi talking about RaTG13, from Mojiang copper mine in Yunnan, and there was cover-up and scrubbings about that virus, which some in India noticed. It’s probably what caused the deaths of the miners, and that’s a copper mine that it came from. Wuhan bat lady Shi knew it was bad from the start. Engineering it is less an option, when seeding the natural virus is also an option, because the gain-of-function is pre-accomplished. A Belarus report links yaks, and copper deficiency is known in yaks.

Sep 2020 Belarus: SARS-CoV-2 / Yak / Tylonycteris Bamboo Bat

Yak Plateau, Yunnan

Susceptibility of Yak (Bos grunniens) to Copper Deficiency, The Veterinary Record (1999) 145: 436-7.

Copper in the Mojiang mine has very likely affected RaTG13 coronaviruses, because one can see more disease occurring in sequestered yaks during the winter season.

Forum List

Back