Father of the Century Bobby Brown loses Bobby Jr. A Father Figure among Father Figures.

What charm school did you say you attended again?
Dude. I'm tired of these dead beat dads teaching these kids to end up with a tag on their big toe. Get it?

Another example of horrific parenting.
Teaching your son it is ok to fuck your dead brothers wife while he was still warm. Then to proceed to his little fuck meat 14 yr old niece while taping her incest....You proud of that?

Dude. I'm tired of these dead beat dads teaching these kids to end up with a tag on their big toe. Get it?

Teaching your son it is ok to fuck your dead brothers wife while he was still warm. Then to proceed to his little fuck meat 14 yr old niece while taping her incest....You proud of that?

Look at you desperately trying to shoehorn your Biden butthurt into this topic. :lol:

Look at you desperately trying to shoehorn your Biden butthurt into this topic. :lol:

Where did he mention Biden exactly MDK? Please quote?

Forum List

Back