Fascist scum Michigan attorney general sends state police to shut down 77 year old barber

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
No doubt at the behest of the commie scum governor. All these politicians and the police serving them need to be put away. Note: I doubt that I will comment in this topic as we all know what the prog babblers will say. :):

Michigan Attorney General Sends in State Police to Shut Down 77 Year Old Barber

Things keep getting stranger in Michigan.

As I have written about during the past couple of days here at RedState, we in the Great Lakes State have been under lockdown since mid-March. The Governor has told us we need to stay in our rooms until the end of May based on data and science which she has so far not shared with the rest of the class.

Last Monday, a 77-year-old barber decided he needed to open his doors to feed his family. I wrote about that right here Standing up to Big Gretch: 77-Year-Old Michigan Barber Defies Governor Whitmer and Opens His Shop, then about the local police showing up to give him some fines Michigan Barber Who Has Defied Gov Whitmer Gets Fined for Opening.

But wait, you all, there's more. The Michigan militia is at the barber shop and they say they will not allow the jack booted thugs to shut the barber down.

OWOSSO, Mich. --- It's day six of 77-year-old Owosso barber Karl Manke defying Governor Whitmer's orders and opening his shop.

Dozens of people are still gathering outside the business to show support. Saturday morning there was a line of more than 15 customers outside the door waiting for haircuts.
Members of the Michigan Militia say they will take action to keep Manke from going to jail.

Haircutting opens tomorrow here, with retarded restrictions. I'm gonna try for a home or her place type thing..not playing that crazy restriction stuff.

You notice how the left insists their is no miltia in this country when discussing the 2nd amendment?

Members of the Michigan Militia say they will take action to keep Manke from going to jail.

:auiqs.jpg:They will fold like a cheap suit the moment the SWAT tank shows up.
So you like the SWAT teams and authoritarian rule. Even though you love social justice. For many years I and other believed social justice was used to blur the loss of unalienable rights. And you prove it. This not mindless protesting like Antifa. What was proven is that all of the men and women who were supposed to be a massive improvement in ideas and the such who are Progs....are worse then the white guys they replaced in the same positions. And criticizing them brings all the accusations Progs invented over the years to keep people from learning the truth.

Haircutting opens tomorrow here, with retarded restrictions. I'm gonna try for a home or her place type thing..not playing that crazy restriction stuff.
That's not fair.The retards need a haircut too.
iu

Forum List

Back