Fascist Facebook again Deletes those that they don't like

1633965340268.png

Back to the days of...

We don't serve their kind here.

Yep! Very progressive. Next is seats at the back of the bus, separate bathrooms, separate drinking fountains, etc, etc, etc,...

*****SMILE*****

:)

It's Facebook's house. If Facebook doesn't want you hanging around their living room, they can kick you out of their house. They don't even need a reason.

And if I'm a baker and don't want to bake you a queer cake with a fag message, they can kick you out of their house as well. They don't even need a reason.

And if I want to have a forum or school of all conservative thought and debate, I can kick you right out of the building, I don't even need a reason.

And if I don't want you jabbing me in the arm with some noxious, unwanted potion, I can kick you out, I don't even need a reason.

Facebook has way to much power
Facebook is a business that generates revenue based on 'friend' links. More friends, more money for Facebook and this app was bad for their business.

It says something sad about us that this is in the Politics room.

It's Facebook's house. If Facebook doesn't want you hanging around their living room, they can kick you out of their house.

They don't even need a reason.
I’m thinking that as long as enough consumers continue to gripe about FB’s monopoly type of actions,
a legit competitor will come along in the near future. It will require billions in investment, but in today’s economic climate that can happen. Too bad Bezos likes his space toys so much, he certainly opposes Zuckerberg.

And if I'm a baker and don't want to bake you a queer cake with a fag message, they can kick you out of their house as well. They don't even need a reason.
The guys latest objection is in making a pink cake with blue frosting. And objecting only because the cake was for a transgender woman, and what the two colors symbolized.

It's Facebook's house. If Facebook doesn't want you hanging around their living room, they can kick you out of their house.

They don't even need a reason.
When their "house" encompasses nearly all ability to communicate with a mass-market/community, there is justification to have their role in public discourse reviewed and if their actions are harming citizens disproportionately, yes, government has a role to play.
These actions that they take should leave ZERO doubt about their motives and their goals. They canned this guy because he created a way to nullify their propaganda and it pissed them off. The best answer is to develop more independent platforms that cannot be crushed by these scum.

When their "house" encompasses nearly all ability to communicate with a mass-market/community, there is justification to have their role in public discourse reviewed and if their actions are harming citizens disproportionately, yes, government has a role to play.
The government has limited choices. Right now they are pressuring facebook and twitter to police themselves, and if they fail to do so, that congress would instead enact laws to force them to police themselves.

Forum List

Back