Fascist Dem senator wants RICO thrown at climate skeptics

The earth cools...an ice age ensues. The earth warms...the ice age melts away.

It's caused by a deadly combination of prehistoric mammal flatulence and liberal hand-wringing.

You would think they would back off with their claims. No no no. Obama just last week told the Coast Guard graduates that the biggest threat to this country is global warming. Not terrorists.

Don't, don't, you just hate liberals>?

a-lot.png

“Defendants coordinated significant aspects of their public relations, scientific, legal, and marketing activity in furtherance of a shared objective — to . . . maximize industry profits by preserving and expanding the market for cigarettes through a scheme to deceive the public.”

This is exactly what the deniers and company shills do.

The thread is fail.

No fascism. Just good ideas.

This is the problem with powerful laws that are sold to combat "organized crime" and the like. Eventually they will be used against ordinary citizens and, as here, to punish opinions that they disagree with.

Yeap, opinions in this case that are facts. Can you believe it? Liberals, actually still believe in mad made global warming.

Inconvenient Truth was 2006.

Why, hasn't the sea levels increased significantly over the last 10 years, since man made global warming is so real and such a threat?

That is a rhetorical question. Of course I know the left wing morons believe that man made global warming is real still. They, are that dumb.

Meanwhile let us take joy in this quote.

ice.png

In case anyone forgets, remember the team of "scientists" that went down to Antarctica to prove global warming?

140108-antarctic-330a.660;660;7;70;0.jpg

neil-patrick-harris-thumbs-up-gif.gif

You would think they would back off with their claims. No no no. Obama just last week told the Coast Guard graduates that the biggest threat to this country is global warming. Not terrorists.

Don't, don't, you just hate liberals>?

Nah, I hate asshole taking snippets of someones speech out of context and lie about it.

What Gore did or didn't say is beside the point: For the propagandists delivering this message, the objective is "cast doubt and discredit." From Gore's speech:

Last September 21 (2007), as the Northern Hemisphere tilted away from the sun, scientists reported with unprecedented distress that the North Polar ice cap is "falling off a cliff." One study estimated that it could be completely gone during summer in less than 22 years. Another new study, to be presented by U.S. Navy researchers later this week, warns it could happen in as little as 7 years.2

Arctic Sea Ice and Al Gore s Prediction 2013

Hey blind boo, did you know you actually quoted the wrong quote. You see where you have 2007 quoted. My picture depicts Gore making the quote in 2008. You see there, where I put 2008?

Want to know the actual quote blindboo?

I thought you might.

EDITORIAL Al Gore soothsayer - Washington Times

Five years ago, Al Gore predicted the North Pole’s ice cap would become a fond memory, a casualty of the raging inferno of global warming. The “entire North Polar ice cap will be gone in five years,” he solemnly told a German TV audience.

Mr. Gore’s deadline has passed, and neither Santa Claus, Rudolph and the other reindeer, nor the polar bears are looking for a life raft. There were 7.3 million square miles of Arctic ice on Dec. 7, 2008. Fast-forward five years, and there are still 7.3 million square miles of Arctic ice, according to the National Snow and Ice Data Center. This figure does go up and down with a natural cycle of melting and freezing, but the total today is within 5 percent of what it has been for the past 30 years.

Read more: EDITORIAL Al Gore soothsayer - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

You fucking moron.

The “entire North Polar ice cap will be gone in five years,” he solemnly told a German TV audience.

Like I said the article you present does not include his entire sentence on the matter. They never tell you that he was citing a study and of course the sheeple, like you, just eat it up. Disingenuous at best, plan stupid dittoheady at worst.

The “entire North Polar ice cap will be gone in five years,” he solemnly told a German TV audience.

Like I said the article you present does not include his entire sentence on the matter. They never tell you that he was citing a study and of course the sheeple, like you, just eat it up. Disingenuous at best, plan stupid dittoheady at worst.

The complete quote YOU PRESENTED was from 2007. Mine was from 2008.

FUCCCCCCCK I HATE LIBERALS!

So if he cites a bullshit study, which any lucid person realized was bullshit in 2008, that means he's still not stupid or a fucking liar?

Pardon me if I beg to differ.

The complete quote YOU PRESENTED was from 2007. Mine was from 2008.

FUCCCCCCCK I HATE LIBERALS!

I love you pseud-cons.

Read this very slowly. The article you linked to does not provide a transcript and does not provide even the entire sentence from his appearance on German TV, just a snippet of a sentence and a whole lot of opinion.

So if he cites a bullshit study, which any lucid person realized was bullshit in 2008, that means he's still not stupid or a fucking liar?

Pardon me if I beg to differ.

Depends on what you call a bullshit study. That he was citing a study that included worst case scenarios as in "if" the patterns they were looking at continued to increase. The bullshit here (imo) in Al's case is that he cherry picked the data he wanted to use from a study to frighten his sheeple with. But that's what politicians do. The bullshit there is Al will forever be linked by the echo-chamber to that dire prediction. But that's what pundants do.

Forum List

Back