Far from "Holy Family"

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
JOE Biden told his son Hunter that he got his addiction "disease" from mommy and me" in bombshell texts messages found on an abandoned laptop.

Screenshots show the president wrote in June 2018:

"You've always made me proud you got the disease from mommy and me but you are strong and courageous with so much more to give."
1625717458733.png

1625717489945.png

At least five members of the Biden family have apparently received treatment for drug or alcohol abuse, according to a DailyMail.com report on Wednesday.

They are said to include the president's brother Frank, children Hunter and Ashley, niece Caroline and his late son's widow, Hallie.

The revelations are said to come from Hunter's abandoned laptop. The FBI launched an investigation into Hunter in December 2020 after the New York Post published incriminating files on a laptop he put in for repair.

According to reports on Wednesday, citing text messages purportedly sent by Hunter, Hallie - Beau's widow and later Hunter's lover - has been to rehab four times.

1625717672574.png

Daughter Ashley is reportedly said to have sought help for alcohol abuse.

She allegedly wrote to her brother about his relationship with Hallie: "I have my outpatient program until 8 pm but will call you after.

"I thought i was ''in love'' until I got sober + realized it was all a joke.
"This disease is cunning + baffling. And will f*** with you like no other.

"Now sober- I realized how much damage I did + how much my mind played tricks on me.
"I will never look at Hallie again. She is truly the most selfish, self absorbed, idiotic woman I know. "

Ashley was arrested for marijuana possession in 1999.
The president's brother Frank has faced a number of alcohol-related driving offenses.

And niece Caroline crashed her car into a tree while reportedly under the influence of drugs in August 2019 in Lower Merion Township, Pennsylvania.

She is said to have told Hunter in 2019 texts: "I'm the only person sober in this family. Literally. Not a joke."

Hunter reportedly replied: "True dat. They
all
on something except dad.'

1625717803446.png

Daughter Ashley is reportedly said to have sought help for alcohol abuse.

1625717924295.png

The president's brother Frank has faced a number of alcohol-related driving offences

In 1989 Biden said George Bush Sr's War on Drugs was "not tough enough", telling fellow Senators: "Quite frankly, the president’s plan is not tough enough, bold enough, or imaginative enough to meet the crisis at hand."

Last month text messages on Hunter's laptop show he may have accidentally paid a Russian prostitute $25,000 from an account that was linked to his dad.

From the author:

Tell me, is it imaginable to assume that Americans ACTUALLY favored someone from a family with such a repulsive trail of antisocial behavior?

My guess is only in the condition of mass drug or alcohol intoxication or paranoia - the vast majority of Americans are God-loving, hardworking citizens who observe Christian (or Jewish, which is basically the same thing) standards of social behavior.
And a man from a family with THIS REPUTATION goes to Europe and teaches Europeans and the rest of the world how to live their lives right?! And tells us how to live, how to think, and what to do?

Nonsense. I still can't believe that everything that is happening is real...
What else "new" are we about to learn about this family???

Sources:

Forum List

Back