Family of cop who killed unarmed black teen says he's a great guy.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
He is a great family man, you can tell since he has two families. His wife gave birth to their daughter just about 12 days before his girlfriend gave birth to his son. But hey, people do stupid things and we shouldn't let that color our appreciation of the man who stood up as part of the thin blue line protecting society from the animals.

I mean, sure he has PTSD according to his father who is a registered sex offender who was convicted of indecency with two underage girls. I know, stop shuddering in disgust.

According to the same Father, we don't know how many he might actually have, loud bangs would cause Roy Oliver to have flashbacks to Iraq. So obviously law enforcement was the prefect career choice.

Family of cop who killed black teen: He has PTSD from Iraq | Daily Mail Online

Now sure, the Chief of Police said that the shooting violated departmental policy and they fired the fantastic example of the Thin Blue Line Roy Oliver who was just doing a tough job, or something. And the District Attorney is taking the time to decide if charges are warranted in the case of a cop who shot an unarmed teenager in the back with an AR-15 in a car that was driving away despite Roy Oliver's assertion it was headed towards him and he was a feared for his life, or something.

Look, we don't have all the facts. But I think it's pretty safe to say that this is one fucked up family dynamic. His Mother runs a house where craft artists can come and be creative. The Daughter and Son are both aged one. One is with the Ex Wife, and we can pretty much assume that the Ex part was when she found out he was visiting his boy in the Hospital with the girlfriend.

However, how the hell can the cop afford two families on the salary that they get? Well, that's what Food Stamps and aide to single parent families are for. I mean, welfare, obviously right?

Roy would have done himself, his family, and his community a hell of a favor if he had gone to truck driving school instead. A 13 year old boy might still be alive. A family might be whole instead of torn asunder. And a marriage might well be over, but probably not from the whole getting two girls pregnant at the same time thing.

I mean, usually when you hear about a family this fucked up it is the whole obviously he's a serial killer or a spree criminal or some other head shaking moment.

He is a great family man, you can tell since he has two families. His wife gave birth to their daughter just about 12 days before his girlfriend gave birth to his son. But hey, people do stupid things and we shouldn't let that color our appreciation of the man who stood up as part of the thin blue line protecting society from the animals.

I mean, sure he has PTSD according to his father who is a registered sex offender who was convicted of indecency with two underage girls. I know, stop shuddering in disgust.

According to the same Father, we don't know how many he might actually have, loud bangs would cause Roy Oliver to have flashbacks to Iraq. So obviously law enforcement was the prefect career choice.

Now sure, the Chief of Police said that the shooting violated departmental policy and they fired the fantastic example of the Thin Blue Line Roy Oliver who was just doing a tough job, or something. And the District Attorney is taking the time to decide if charges are warranted in the case of a cop who shot an unarmed teenager in the back with an AR-15 in a car that was driving away despite Roy Oliver's assertion it was headed towards him and he was a feared for his life, or something.

Look, we don't have all the facts. But I think it's pretty safe to say that this is one fucked up family dynamic. His Mother runs a house where craft artists can come and be creative. The Daughter and Son are both aged one. One is with the Ex Wife, and we can pretty much assume that the Ex part was when she found out he was visiting his boy in the Hospital with the girlfriend.

However, how the hell can the cop afford two families on the salary that they get? Well, that's what Food Stamps and aide to single parent families are for. I mean, welfare, obviously right?

Roy would have done himself, his family, and his community a hell of a favor if he had gone to truck driving school instead. A 13 year old boy might still be alive. A family might be whole instead of torn asunder. And a marriage might well be over, but probably not from the whole getting two girls pregnant at the same time thing.

I mean, usually when you hear about a family this fucked up it is the whole obviously he's a serial killer or a spree criminal or some other head shaking moment.

Don't forget to add he was a devout Christian, and obviously a great shot. All he did was shoot and kill an unarmed black kid in the back, and, as always, he was in fear for his life, but he's a cop. You don't have to nit pick everything he does do you?

Don't forget to add he was a devout Christian, and obviously a great shot. All he did was shoot and kill an unarmed black kid in the back, and, as always, he was in fear for his life, but he's a cop. You don't have to nit pick everything he does do you?

These are the kinds of families you usually saw on Jerry Springer.

Forum List

Back