Families $3.5 Million Home Firebombed by Jealous Thugs

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
The paradox of America. First the racists whine about how Black people are on welfare. When Black people are obviously successful jealousy sets in. Then other whites cannot fathom why a lot of Black people have a inherent distrust of whites. The perpetrators were no doubt somewhere among the whites showing "support".

Residents support Ronald and Malissia Clinton whose Manhattan home was firebombed Daily Mail Online

"The couple believe there is no other reason for the random act - where a gasoline-filled tire was set alight, blowing out the front of their house at 2.30am - other than the fact they're black."

Beautiful family:

25732EDE00000578-0-image-m-46_1423358675921.jpg

Classy.

#1) There is zero evidence the so called "attack" was racially motived.

#2) How can a burning tire be considered a bomb?

#3) Maybe it was just teenage vandal's who picked the house at random?

Yea, look at all those racist whites that showed up to support the family. Your own story kind of debunks the entire race baiting theme of the OP.

He's obviously a one-percenter, maybe a crazed moonbat liberal decided to dish out a little 'social justice'.

Eh. Rich snobs are rich snobs....race doesn't factor into it. At least not for me. I would hate them simply because that 3.5 million could have gone to help other poor families...200k in damage. Oh well. They can afford to replace it....you can afford 3.5 million dollar home you can afford to fix 200k in damage...

I know Manhattan Beach very well. I lived in Redondo Beach for 30 years and have been to Manhattan Beach many times. Manhattan Beach is as mixed as any other Southern California area. There are plenty of black people living there in multimillion dollar homes. There is nothing racial about this attack at all. It's either a total hoax or a dispute between the attorney wife and a client she screwed over.

I know Manhattan Beach very well. I lived in Redondo Beach for 30 years and have been to Manhattan Beach many times. Manhattan Beach is as mixed as any other Southern California area. There are plenty of black people living there in multimillion dollar homes. There is nothing racial about this attack at all. It's either a total hoax or a dispute between the attorney wife and a client she screwed over.
I was wondering how many people would deny its a racial thing. Who told you there was nothing racial about this attack and why should we believe its not racial?

I was wondering how many people would deny its a racial thing. Who told you there was nothing racial about this attack and why should we believe its not racial?

Why should we believe it is?

Because Manhattan Beach is too mixed to have a single black family the subject of a racial attack but none of the other hundreds of wealthy black families that live there.

Maybe they decided they wanted to do some remodeling and have the insurance company pay for it.

Because Manhattan Beach is too mixed to have a single black family the subject of a racial attack but none of the other hundreds of wealthy black families that live there.

Maybe they decided they wanted to do some remodeling and have the insurance company pay for it.
All that tells you is that they picked a specific house. Can you tell me again why its not a racial incident? Your excuse actually makes it more probably that it is one.

You have a personal need to make this a racial attack to justify your own twisted racism. The family needs to make this a racial attack to collect on the insurance. Manhattan Beach has been mixed for decades. If this was an attack on black people there would have been attacks before.

This is southern California. White racists aren't going to truck out to Manhattan Beach from Lancaster for one unknown family.

Everything is about race when it comes to libs. They set the fire themselves. If this was fire was set by racists they would have hauled ass.

Forum List

Back