False Positives, Inaccurate reporting and fraudulent death certificates = Covid 19

Again, you people will believe anything. And I suppose you think all the hospitals and all the medical professionals saying that they are overwhelmed with Covid patients are lying. All the professionals THE WORLD OVER are lying? To what purpose? So Drumph can be returned to the presidency? What reason is this unbelievably worldwide lie occurring?
Just saw a story on msm--morgue overwhelmed with more bodies than they can handle. The rest of the story--they have no morgue, a new one is being constructed--Overwhelmed, SMFH.

He gets his ass handed to him on a platter. i see the nutcase forgot to mention how many whistleblower nurse and doctors have exposed how they are inflating the numbers getting payoffs to do so calling a gunshot to the head ,a fatal carr accident,a fall off the building a covid death.

this details how they are faking it,NOBODY could refute the evidence in this video it is a hoax. :auiqs.jpg:nobody had any answers.

:auiqs.jpg:
We witnessing the epic rise of fascism on a scale with the world has never seen before and yes I'm including Hitler and Stalin. Acceptance of reality in fact form no part of their plan.

Again, you people will believe anything. And I suppose you think all the hospitals and all the medical professionals saying that they are overwhelmed with Covid patients are lying. All the professionals THE WORLD OVER are lying? To what purpose? So Drumph can be returned to the presidency? What reason is this unbelievably worldwide lie occurring?
The hospitals are overwhelmed every year with flu cases. The Hospitals in my area are full of empty beds in fact many of places throughout the country are full of empty beds. You have to break free from the new cycle and do your own investigations and stop living on a diet of bullshit from the manipulated media.

The Civic center they placed 200 hospital beds into to handle overflow covid cases used one bed in the past 6 months.

It's a complete crock of bullshit.
I'll wager a little investigation into your morgue story will show that it was manipulated.

Jo

You people will believe anything. As thousands a day of non-vaccinated people die, you refuse to believe it or that you yourself are in danger or that you put others in danger. This pandemic will not end until everyone of you either dies or gets a vaccine.
Hun, the VACCINATED Are getting the virus and dying of the virus as well--------

The same crapolla you see on this message board is said by quite a few Covid deniers right up until they are on their deathbed. I've been a politically active liberal in three red states in my adult life....so I know what it is like to have unpopular opinions. This is something different it seems. The decisions Trump supporters are making to carry this banner of idiocy to their graves whispers at a much more disturbing prophecy for America's future.

The hospitals are overwhelmed every year with flu cases. The Hospitals in my area are full of empty beds in fact many of places throughout the country are full of empty beds. You have to break free from the new cycle and do your own investigations and stop living on a diet of bullshit from the manipulated media.

Yeah...ok. You've called hospitals yourself and gotten census counts? Let me guess...your "investigation" is listening to some far right wing kook site.

Yeah...ok. You've called hospitals yourself and gotten census counts? Let me guess...your "investigation" is listening to some far right wing kook site.
Nope... It was a big scandal right here in my city. Hundreds of thousands of dollars being spent to keep 200 empty hospital beds open in a converted Civic arena during the height of the pandemic. One of them was used.
The hospitals in my area have low occupancy in the ICU units. They would gladly fill them up with covid patients because an empty ICU bed is a loss of $50,000 a week at least. Alas there are no takers.

Nope... It was a big scandal right here in my city. Hundreds of thousands of dollars being spent to keep 200 empty hospital beds open in a converted Civic arena during the height of the pandemic. One of them was used.
The hospitals in my area have low occupancy in the ICU units. They would gladly fill them up with covid patients because an empty ICU bed is a loss of $50,000 a week at least. Alas there are no takers.

Yeah...who told you that?

You have to break free from the new cycle and do your own investigations and stop living on a diet of bullshit from the manipulated media.

Hope to hear who has manipulated you since you've admitted that you personally haven't done any investigating...

Hun, the VACCINATED Are getting the virus and dying of the virus as well--------
What that probably means is that there is no Killer virus out there just another incarnation of Corona that has been around for centuries....yes it is going take down more people that the seasonal flu because the flu is nearly 700 years old at this point. Somebody saw this as an excellent opportunity to establish a one world Government.....and man they are trying like hell....now that it's not happening I wonder what the next step will be?

JO

Yeah...who told you that?

Hope to hear who has manipulated you since you've admitted that you personally haven't done any investigating...
Yawwwn..... I have to look no further than my home town of 235,000 on the outskirts of Boston.... and trust me I have. Know plenty of people who work in the area hospitals.....they have no idea what anyone is talking about when they say that the hospitals are overflowing with ICU corvid cases... This is where Bullshit meets reality.

JO

Yawwwn..... I have to look no further than my home town of 235,000 on the outskirts of Boston.... and trust me I have. Know plenty of people who work in the area hospitals.....they have no idea what anyone is talking about when they say that the hospitals are overflowing with ICU corvid cases... This is where Bullshit meets reality.

JO

So you're relying on anecdotal evidence. Make us chuckle harder.

Anytime you meet something or someone .... it is an instance of bullshit meeting reality. You're the bullshit.

So you're relying on anecdotal evidence. Make us chuckle harder.

Anytime you meet something or someone .... it is an instance of bullshit meeting reality. You're the bullshit.
Nope Direct evidence....you're the idiot listening to anecdotes fool. It's called empty hospitals and low occupancy ICU's.... and no I'm not going to tell you where I live. You can find the same thing not far from your own location...but you won't look.

LOL

JO

Your anecdotal observations are hardly evidence since you have no statistics.
Evidence is low occupancy....
I know what that means and so do you.
My information is as good as the info you quoted ....in fact it's better. I speak directly to Hospital employees... You on the other hand simply swallow the fake news reports whole without checking to see if it's bullshit. No evidence of overflowing ER.... Or overwhelmed ICU....it's all Bullshit.

Jo

Forum List

Back