Zone1 FAKE Pastor Bribes Black Men With Weed So That They Will Join His Church

I definately think something is up here. First he is a fake pastor...not really one..in fact someone else. Then he is trying to bribe people to come into his home. Do not Go!! Buy your own weed,

I have said this time and time again, but I honestly believe that the end is near.

Churches have evolved over time to adapt to the people. If what the church is offering isn't selling with the people, the church will change. It's a business you know.

Battle says he left because traditional church was not connecting with people. He felt they were turned off by the sermons, the pitches for money, the Sunday-morning formality of it all.

American Christianity is in the midst of an identity crisis. Attendance is in steep decline, especially among millennials and Gen Z who say traditional church doesn't speak to their realities.

In response, religious leaders are scrambling to experiment with new ways to offer meaning in peoples' lives. Most of the folks who show up at Battlefield Gardens on Sunday mornings say they're looking for a faith community, but they're burned out on traditional religion.

Forum List

Back