fake news?

Nothing is credible any more.

The tech demons have created a world of lies.

We all just need to use our critical thinking.

After we put all the evil ones in prison or in the ground, we need to banish all the technology and go back to living in a world where you can trust what your eyes see.

Given that ANYTHING can be faked now, and realistically with "artificial intelligence".............I'd say Catturd has a point.

If it is a real photo.............I'll say what I've said for decades.................
Rich people run around in many similar circles of parties, meetings, and get togethers. Just because they get pics snapped together, doesn't necessarily mean they KNOW each other, or are friends.

"Oh look, its that guy Trump....lets get a pic with him"!!!!

Given that ANYTHING can be faked now, and realistically with "artificial intelligence".............I'd say Catturd has a point.

If it is a real photo.............I'll say what I've said for decades.................
Rich people run around in many similar circles of parties, meetings, and get togethers. Just because they get pics snapped together, doesn't necessarily mean they KNOW each other, or are friends.

"Oh look, its that guy Trump....lets get a pic with him"!!!!

Like it's a crime now to be in the same room with the bad guy?

Or in the case of that E. Jean something cvnt, to be in the same world with someone.

Nothing is credible any more.

We all just need to use our critical thinking.

People are not born with a CT gene .
It can be cultivated with some , but I doubt with that many .
Unless you teach Logic and General Comprehension the game is totally lost .
Just Sheeple making Sheeple noises but looking like methane filled Porkers .

People are not born with a CT gene .
It can be cultivated with some , but I doubt with that many .
Unless you teach Logic and General Comprehension the game is totally lost .
Just Sheeple making Sheeple noises but looking like methane filled Porkers .
You said my story about it not being safe for Trump to be hosting the miss America pageant was fake news? He was peeping on teen contestants. All kinds of creepy behavior.

What about his former press secretary? She said

She added that she wanted to protect a specific staffer.

Grisham also detailed an incident in which Trump called a staffer to come back just to “look at her ass.”

Now add to this he was just convicted yesterday of sexual assault. Has to pay a woman $5 million dollars.

Now remember he admitted on tape to just grabbing women's genitals.

You're a woman? You should be ashamed of yourself.

Now add to this he was just convicted yesterday of sexual assault.

False. There was no conviction and no possibility of a conviction.
Now remember he admitted on tape to just grabbing women's genitals.
False. Not that accuracy matters to scumbags like sillybozo. What he did say was that famous people “could” do so. He didn’t say he ever did.

False. There was no conviction and no possibility of a conviction.

False. Not that accuracy matters to scumbags like sillybozo. What he did say was that famous people “could” do so. He didn’t say he ever did.
Well you should have been his lawyer because what he said on that tape played a role in him being found GUILTY.

"You know, I'm automatically attracted to beautiful [women] — I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it ... You can do anything," including, he said in a vulgar comment, grab women by their genitals.

Asked in the deposition about the veracity of his thoughts in the “Access Hollywood” tape, Trump replied, "Well, historically, that's true with stars."

"Well, if you look over the last million years, I guess that's been largely true," Trump said. "Not always, but largely true. Unfortunately, or fortunately."

"And you consider yourself to be a star?" Trump was asked.

“I think you can say that, yeah," he said.

In the “Today” show interview, Kaplan rhetorically asked, “Who uses the word ‘fortunately’ to talk about sexual assault?”

Or just a fake picture?
Yesterday I heard AI is so good at faking things, this is going to be the new argument in the future. Even if you catch someone on tape, it's a fake pic you'll say.

And the crazy thing is, it could be.

That is a true picture of two perverts.
and fake

unlike this one

th

I believe Clinton was buddies with Epstein, as was Trump or Jamie Dimon.

Epstein is or was the devil. And you seem to be his servant.

Well you should have been his lawyer because what he said on that tape played a role in him being found GUILTY.
Needless to say, except for people as ignorant, stupid and dishonest as you:

He wasn’t convicted of anything.

I didn’t bother to read the balance of your imbecile post since you had already tipped your hand, sillybozo.

Forum List

Back