Fair and balanced?

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
When I make a thread asking why so few cons are scientists, it gets put in the rubber room as taunting. Yet cons are allowed to make taunting threads like this every day.

Susan Rice is a whore! ....in the politics section.
More FUX NEWS "fair and balanced" of this far right forum.

When I tried to report the "Susan Rice is a whore", the report was denied.

When I make a thread asking why so few cons are scientists, it gets put in the rubber room as taunting. Yet cons are allowed to make taunting threads like this every day.

262382_michwhambulance2_medium.jpg

The majority of 'scientists' (an ambiguous term at best) work in Academia. The vast majority.

It's because there just isn't a lot of room for day-dreamers in the real world, so they either 'work' in Academia or for the goobermint.

Also, 'Scientists' (whatever the fuck that is) live in a make-believe, pretend world.

They get something wrong? No big deal, just re-write the piece and move on.

Engineers, OTOH, are FAR more likely to be Conservative than they are to be liberal scum.

FAR more. Far, Far, Far more likely to be Conservative.

Know why? Because Engineers have to live in the REAL World.

They get something wrong and a Plane crashes and a lot of people die.

They get something wrong and shit blows up.

They calculate the stress effects on a Car Frame wrong and people die. Not to mention the Auto Manufacturer probably gets sued out of business.

Scientists live in the land of make believe -- Where virtually all dimocraps live. They get something wrong (which is 99.99% of the time [Steady State??]) and they just take another 20 years to get it wrong again. (Hawking's absurd Black Hole theories)

They have to suck up for funding to their Universities and beg for goobermint grants -- Like all dimocraps do.

Besides, there hasn't been much going on in the world of science for decades. Except for the PHONY AS FUCK global warming cult.

Which, all that is, is a welfare system for useless, unemployed 'scientists' world wide.

If it weren't for that ruse, for that lie, for that pile of shit..... There wouldn't be a fucking thing for 'scientists' to do.

The things that illiterates like dimocrap scum think are being done by 'scientists'....?

They're actually being done by Engineers.

:lmao:

Comedy Sunday! Love it!

Forum List

Back