Facts about the working class poor that don't pay taxes!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Leave it to the Nazi followers of Trump to support this billionaire nightmare....for not paying taxes, while the rest of us have to.

Poor working class families, unlike Trump who don't pay FEDERAL TAXES, don't have a zillion dollars sitting around as a result of it. Those that don't pay federal taxes have that offset by the earned income credit., depending on how many kids they have and how much money they made that year.....and during that year, if they happen to get a few grand back on taxes paid the following:

Poor families are more likely to pay more for house expenditures, auto loans, housing, childcare, finance loans, etc, due to credit insufficiencies. Lets not also forget that they have families to support on wages that haven't been adjusted in decades. Its the working class poor who don't see pay raises, who see hours cut, who also pay state and local taxes and who also pay into a system that supports law enforcement and who receive bullets for those efforts.

All the more reason to get an education, apply yourself and work to get ahead. Instead too many don't do that and then whine, moan and bawl about it and expect to be taken care of

• Banned
All the more reason to get an education, apply yourself and work to get ahead. Instead too many don't do that and then whine, moan and bawl about it and expect to be taken care of
Just for the record, I'm talking about the working class poor here....education aside, somebody has to serve Donald his high fat burgers.

Just for the record, I'm talking about the working class poor here....education aside, somebody has to serve Donald his high fat burgers.

There is a reason they are "working class poor" and it's not due to anything Trump has done. One is responsible for themselves, you are what you make of yourself

People want the tax system fixed. It doesn't need be even more COMPLICATED.
Ignorant morons and their circle of stupidity :slap:

That's a very simplistic way of viewing poor working class.

It's realistic. We have thirteen year old twin girls, they are already mapping out their educations, narrowing down college choices, career paths and life goals.

The fastest you'll ever see a cow move on the Kansas Prairie is when the herd spots the feed truck approaching on the horizon.
The Democratic party has made that bovine response an integral part of their appeal to voters for years.
The last patriotic Democratic president died on November 22, 1963
The last 8 years have been a non stop litany of unbridled Marxist lawlessness.
Waiting for Obama to request 3 bronze statues in the style of the Marine Flag Raising on Iwo Jima be commissioned depicting the rioters looting the Ferguson Kwik Stop, the Baltimore CVS narcotics safe, and the Charlotte WalMart electronics shelves for the recently opened DC's Museum of African American History

Those that don't pay federal taxes have that offset by the earned income credit.

Huh???? :dunno:

The EIC is a tax refund handout to people, it doesn't "offset" anything. Basically, it's paying people "refunds" for tax they never paid in.

Poor families are more likely to pay more for house expenditures

Bullshit. They mostly live in government housing and pay nothing.

auto loans
Don't buy what you can't afford!

housing
You already mentioned that, idiot!

childcare
Stop having kids you can't afford!

finance loans, etc, due to credit insufficiencies.
Stop trying to live above your means! Pay your bills!

Lets not also forget that they have families to support on wages that haven't been adjusted in decades. Its the working class poor who don't see pay raises, who see hours cut,

Bullshit. I defy you to show me one single solitary poor person who has worked the past 10 years at the same rate of pay. If they get their hours cut it's because idiots like you support things like Obamacare which is a burden on business who has to cut jobs and hours to pay for it.

If your pay isn't adequate, find another job! Get more education and training! Start your own business and don't be a worker anymore!

who also pay state and local taxes and who also pay into a system that supports law enforcement

Everybody pays state and local taxes. We all support law enforcement. This isn't something exclusive to poor people.

and who receive bullets for those efforts.

OMG... So now, police are out there executing the poor? You people are so fucking delusional it's scary. No one is out there executing people because they are poor (or black). But let me tell you what happens when your dream of a Marxist Utopia fails.... The Government lines you up in front of an open ditch and executes you because you've become a burden to them. This heinous scenario has happened numerous times in modern history... you're just too fucking illiterate of history to know about it, apparently.

It's realistic. We have thirteen year old twin girls, they are already mapping out their educations, narrowing down college choices, career paths and life goals.
I hope it goes well for them, and nothing happens that changes that fact, but sometimes life does not always turn out the way it's planned....

The fastest you'll ever see a cow move on the Kansas Prairie is when the herd spots the feed truck approaching on the horizon.
The Democratic party has made that bovine response an integral part of their appeal to voters for years.
The last patriotic Democratic president died on November 22, 1963
The last 8 years have been a non stop litany of unbridled Marxist lawlessness.
Waiting for Obama to request 3 bronze statues in the style of the Marine Flag Raising on Iwo Jima be commissioned depicting the rioters looting the Ferguson Kwik Stop, the Baltimore CVS narcotics safe, and the Charlotte WalMart electronics shelves for the recently opened DC's Museum of African American History
What Marxist policies have been instituted?

People can map out a lot of things but shit happens. Family illness, lost of job, unplanned pregnancy, physical or mental health issues.

Yes some people are just lazy but that's not the case of all poor people.

In place like Egypt many of the people hold university degrees but they work at McDonald's because everyone else has a degree. No jobs.

My cousin planned to go to college to become a lawyer. She winded caring for my ill aunt for 6 years. After my aunt died she was left with medical/funeral bills and had to work two jobs. No time for college. She's just now able to live debt free but she's still struggling financially.

Our country makes it easy for people to wind up poor.

People can map out a lot of things but shit happens. Family illness, lost of job, unplanned pregnancy, physical or mental health issues.

In place like Egypt many of the people hold university degrees but they work at McDonald's because everyone else has a degree. No jobs.

My cousin planned to go to college to become a lawyer. She winded caring for my ill aunt for 6 years. After my aunt died she was left with medical/funeral bills and had to work two jobs. No time for college. She's just now able to live debt free but she's still struggling financially.

Apply yourself, refuse to lose. Life happens and you adjust

You can't judge someone's situation until you have walked in their shoes.

When my taxes are being used I can judge

I'm with Lass, it's my taxes so I can judge. But also... I have walked in their shoes. Do you know what Ketchup Soup is? It's when you take condiment packs of ketchup and mix some hot tap water with it to make a mock tomato soup... hopefully to have with some condiment crackers. This has been my dinner before.

Every person in the US should pay federal income tax on all income! No excuses, no exceptions. There is no way in hell that 50% of us should have to carry the 50% non payers around on our backs. We need a flat tax on all income. Now that's equality.

What's the big deal with Trump's tax returns. The Democrats gave us a Secretary of the Treasury that was a tax cheat and told us that didn't matter. Now it does? Also, Trump used a $116 million loss on his returns, does that mean Democrats don't declare losses on theirs? Most of those complaining now take every advantage of tax deductions, those that pay taxes at all, and other ways to reduce their taxes, but complain of others doing the same thing. I don't much like Trump, but this is a non-issue.

What's the big deal with Trump's tax returns. The Democrats gave us a Secretary of the Treasury that was a tax cheat and told us that didn't matter. Now it does? Also, Trump used a $116 million loss on his returns, does that mean Democrats don't declare losses on theirs? Most of those complaining now take every advantage of tax deductions, those that pay taxes at all, and other ways to reduce their taxes, but complain of others doing the same thing. I don't much like Trump, but this is a non-issue.
It was a 916 million dollar loss! And, unless he broke the law which he didn't the democrats have nothing legitimate to bitch about.

A flat tax would put an end to all this whining about fair share, and people would stop calling for tax raises.

Forum List

Back