Facts About Lindell vs Dominion

I'm just going by your quote:

Yeah, it must be the editors. Couldn't be you contradicting yourself in post #96. No way.
so you think that God is a man who has been living since the beginning of time and will never die.
Sounds perfectly improbable.

Me and my buddies will just buy more pillows.
Yes! Please, please, please send Lindell all your money!

pillows.jpg

so you think that God is a man who has been living since the beginning of time and will never die.
Sounds perfectly improbable.
Nope, I just know you contradicted yourself in post #96.
My personal beliefs are unknown to you.

The big question is why a guy who makes a living manufacturing a unique product like pillows would be attacked by a media giant because he supported the agenda of the President of the United States. The world is upside down.

The big question is why a guy who makes a living manufacturing a unique product like pillows would be attacked by a media giant because he supported the agenda of the President of the United States. The world is upside down.
Pillows are not unique.

He's attacked because he defamed Dominion.

All caught up?

Dominion does not want to go through discovery. They will lose their case.

Dominion will be fine.. There's still such a thing as right and wrong and justice for the good guys. Mike Lindell is either a madman or a fool or both.

Trump has done a lot of damage.

Dominion will be fine.. There's still such a thing as right and wrong and justice for the good guys. Mike Lindell is either a madman or a fool or both.

Trump has done a lot of damage.
Trump damaged the corrupt assholes that are running this country. That is not damage to the country. What you are behind is destroying the country, Justice left when Biden took over.

Forum List

Back