Facebook yanks page of 12-year-old conservative who said Obama doesn't love U.S

STFU OP, Facebook can pull anything they don't like. It's you that are more in line with communist if anything... FREEEDOM you dumb fuk, facebook has the FREEEEDOM to do as they like with their product.

Lets bitch about business's that give us free shit!

Are you serious with this dude? Hopefully that wasn't you behind there typing that message...

Nobody has the right to limit the speech of others. Nobody. You don't get to enforce your opinions by the barrel of a gun (so to speak), or your product. It's ironic that we libertarians preach about individual freedom, but someone like you sides with a multi-billion dollar corporation over the individual. Heh, this is one of the rare occasions where I disagree.

Wow. Your post is a stunner. After all your other posts defending the right of a business to refuse service to anyone they didn't want to do business with,

NOW, suddenly, when allegedly it's a conservative on the other end,

you've completely flip flopped. Nothing could be less surprising.

comparing facebook to a brick and mortar store is a stretch.

In your twisted mind maybe.

The first rule of Facebook is that FB has rules. It is a private entity that makes it rules as it wishes.

There is no absolute right to freely say what you wish... where ever you wish... when ever you wish...it just does not exist.

It is Sunday morning...I can not just walk into any Church I wish and begin to preach an alternate gospel uninvited. My Freedom of Speech has never allowed that..

It's time that 12 year old, and those that think like him, learned that fact.

But what the kid said wasn't like screaming "FIRE" in a movie theater. He simply spoke his mind and didn't say anything that deserved censorship.
It doesn't matter if he was screaming One Eyed One horned Flying Purple People Eater (Yeah we know. Your Progressive Occupy Millennial ass will have to look that one up on Google). Again it is not a freedom of speech issue. If the PRIVATELY owned site wants to censor him they can.

Yeah, and we all know why they want him censored. That is the point.

The first rule of Facebook is that FB has rules. It is a private entity that makes it rules as it wishes.

There is no absolute right to freely say what you wish... where ever you wish... when ever you wish...it just does not exist.

It is Sunday morning...I can not just walk into any Church I wish and begin to preach an alternate gospel uninvited. My Freedom of Speech has never allowed that..

But what the kid said wasn't like screaming "FIRE" in a movie theater. He simply spoke his mind and didn't say anything that deserved censorship.
It doesn't matter if he was screaming One Eyed One horned Flying Purple People Eater (Yeah we know. Your Progressive Occupy Millennial ass will have to look that one up on Google). Again it is not a freedom of speech issue. If the PRIVATELY owned site wants to censor him they can.

Oh? Why is that?

Watching the Left defend FB's right as a private business to do what it wants....Oh the irony. If this were a restaurant in Walnut Creek where black youths came in and disrupted patrons by yelling about Michael Brown shooting, would the Left adhere to the rights of the private enterprise or black youths? ANSWER: It depends on which side fits the Left Narrative. It's that simple.

Watching the Left defend FB's right as a private business to do what it wants....Oh the irony. If this were a restaurant in Walnut Creek where black youths came in and disrupted patrons by yelling about Michael Brown shooting, would the Left adhere to the rights of the private enterprise or black youths? ANSWER: It depends on which side fits the Left Narrative. It's that simple.
Are you saying Facebook, as a private corporation, doesn't have the right to block members who violate their rules?

Yeap, I am seem to recall something about some cake and a lawsuit and the deranged fucking hypocrites on the left all of a sudden say it is "unconstitutional" to refuse to serve certain people, even if it is a "private" business.

Now, all of a sudden a "black child" spewing stuff that slaps them across their fucking stupid faces, and now they are all on the side of a "private business."

Huh, what happened to the constitution? Free speech?

Oh, if it was some dandy like Michael Sam kissing his faggotboyfriend and if that same private business took it down......

The left would be all....

anigif_enhanced-buzz-32004-1360609892-4.gif

They are hypocrites about everything. They are pathetic, and I would not shed one tear if they all just disappeared.

Last edited:

Yeap, I am seem to recall something about some cake and a lawsuit and the deranged fucking hypocrites on the left all of a sudden say it is "unconstitutional" to refuse to serve certain people, even if it is a "private" business.

Now, all of a sudden a "black child" spewing stuff that slaps them across their fucking stupid faces, and now they are all on the side of a "private business."

Oh, if it was some dandy like Michael Sam kissing his faggotboyfriend and if that same private business took it down......

They are hypocrites about everything. They are pathetic, and I would shed one tear if they all just disappeared.
When Facebook discriminates against blacks, you'll have a point. Of course, that day will never come.

Why?

There are literally tens of thousands of conservatives with Facebook pages, and hundreds of conservative organizations with Facebook pages.

Are you saying Facebook, as a private corporation, doesn't have the right to block members who violate their rules?

Why is the Left so concerned about business rules now? Any other time you are concerned about members and customers rights? My point is the Left flip flops.

They are hypocrites about everything. They are pathetic, and I would not shed one tear if they all just disappeared.

How do you know this kid was discriminated against? All you've heard is some spin on the episode.

Why is the Left so concerned about business rules now? Any other time you are concerned about members and customers rights? My point is the Left flip flops.

What do you know, if anything, about public accommodation law? Read a little.

Within US law, public accommodations are generally defined as entities, both public and private, that are used by the public. Examples include retail stores, rental establishments and service establishments, as well as educational institutions, recreational facilities and service centers. Private clubs and religious institutions were exempt. However, in 1984, the United States Supreme Court declared the previously all-male Junior Chamber International, a chamber of Commerce organization for persons between the ages of eighteen and thirty-six, to be a public accommodation, which compelled the admission of women into the ranks.[1]

Public accommodation must be handicap-accessible and must not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, or national origin

Now maybe, seeing as how you Repubs control Congress, you can get the equivalent law passed concerning Internet access and membership in private internet companies.

The Dems did it for bricks and mortar places of business. Now you Repubs can do it for the Net. That way no one will ever be excluded from reading Republican craziness's on Facebook. Oh boy.

Your confusion is not an indication of the left flip flopping.

^^^^^
Don't bother.

This was a manufactured story which strategically conflated an age restriction with an intentional restriction of political speech.

This story, in its very strategic distortion of the facts, is 100% bullshit.

The Republican Party - when it became an activist movement under Reagan - shifted to pure Leninism, which holds that manufacturing information is justifiable when it serves a just cause (-and damaging Obama & the Left is seen as the most just cause of all).

This is why Movement Conservatism provides massive financial incentives to any news organization which will distort facts on its behalf. (One day the Left is going to wake up and realize that the media advantage they enjoyed during the postwar years has been eclipsed by the most concentrated and effectively bankrolled movement of think tanks, publishing groups and political actions committees ever created)

Last edited:
Facebook likely reported the poor kid to Homeland Security. Facebook and Google especially, work very closely with Big Brother. They have signed agreements with the NSA.

So don't kid yourself, they know where you live, what you're saying, and have your personal information saved. I don't understand why anyone is still involved with Facebook and Google.

Facebook likely reported the poor kid to Homeland Security. Facebook and Google especially, work very closely with Big Brother. They have signed agreements with the NSA.

So don't kid yourself, they know where you live, what you're saying, and have your personal information saved. I don't understand why anyone is still involved with Facebook and Google.

Exactly. Government and Business have merged. They have a common interest in surveillance. Corporations require TOTAL information on the population so that they can build consumer profiles and sell them more shit. Government requires total information on each individual so that they can protect themselves from political challenges to the status quo (which benefits those in power):

Oh? Why is that?
It doesn't matter. It is a private business not a constitutional issue.

Oh? Why is that?
It doesn't matter. It is a private business not a constitutional issue.

Says the homosexual liberal to a baker.

Hypocrites.

Oh wait a minute, free speech is not a constitutional issue. Got it.

Forum List

Back