Facebook, Twitter employees send over 90% of political donations to Democrats: report

So, now it's wrong to donate money to a political party, if you are a Democrat.
No! It's wrong to self interpret laws and hide behind liability protection in order to censor political opponents. It's called election interference through censorship of free speech.
Is US Messageboard hiding behind liability protection in order to censor political opponents? I’ve had posts deleted, threads moved.

I’m being oppressed!!!11!!

So, now it's wrong to donate money to a political party, if you are a Democrat.
No! It's wrong to self interpret laws and hide behind liability protection in order to censor political opponents. It's called election interference through censorship of free speech.
Is US Messageboard hiding behind liability protection in order to censor political opponents? I’ve had posts deleted, threads moved.

I’m being oppressed!!!11!!
Maybe you're the exception that proves the rule, aka twisted logic.

Cops vote upwards of 90% for Republicans.

Does that mean that blacks should have suspicion for them when they interact due to them being predominantly Democrats?

Only if they are taking down the Democrat sign you have on your front lawn, or, throwing you in prison for speaking kindly of Democrats.

If police operated as twitter does, Carl Bernstein would have spent his life in prison for daring to expose GOP malfeasance.

lol Objective my ass. 98% of twitter donations went to the Dems.

I bet they are afraid of their own rabid GroupThink mob to such a degree they wouldn't dare risk being caught donating to Trump, even if they had the cerebral freedom to understand the issues.

Facebook, Twitter employees send over 90% of political donations to Democrats: report

Facebook and Twitter employees have sent more than 90% of political donations to Democrats so far in 2020, according to news reports.

That amount includes "all federal donations" from Facebook and Twitter employees this year based on records available through OpenSecrets.org, a research group that tracks money in politics by the nonprofit Center for Responsive Politics.

Employees at both tech giants contributed millions in individual donations and PAC donations, an analysis from the conservative watchdog group Media Research Center found.

Twitter employees donated $347,270, or 98.99% of total federal donations, to Democrats, making individual donations of $200 or more. Meanwhile, only $3,556, or 1.01%, of federal donations from Twitter employees went to Republicans. Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden received $66,929 from Twitter employees, or 19% of employees' total federal donations.

You are one of the biggest assholes I have ever seen. There is no evidence of bias. If you don't like it start a competitor. There are no barriers to entry.

This will officially mark the beginning of the end for FB and Twitter.

Dont think it cant happen....look at MySpace. It can happen.

Pro censorship is antiDemocracy.

These companies need to be sued. If someone insults you on Twitter or FB, sue them. Someone needs to get the ball rolling. Imagine if each company had a million defamation lawsuits to defend?

Section 230 will be forced to be rewritten.
You are quite the whiny little bitch. Where are the liberal writers on The Daily Caller?

Facebook and Twitter do more election tampering than Iran, China, Russia and NoKo combined. Where's the freakin FBI? Vote straight Republican

It's interesting isn't it that liberals who represent a minority of the population control 90% of these so called news media and social media companies. :eusa_think: Look these left wingers are Nazi's hell they are attacking Feinstein one of their own for daring to hug a Senate colleague and had demanded she step down before the confirmation hearings even started.

The easiest litmus test on their bullshit lies is they DID NOT CENSOR TRUMPS TAX RETURNS STORY FROM THE NEW YORK TIMES.

Biden’s story from the NY Post? Censored! Because its hacked and personal. :laughing0301:

Fuck Twitter.

Because the New York Post story has no facts. All it has is a story that makes no sense. The NY Times story is apparently factual.

Forum List

Back