Facebook to Biden: Don’t Blame Us for Spreading Anti-Vaccine Lies

1626644217494.png

I think all the modern progressive democratic liberal fascists and anyone who voted for the current administration should be required to take it immediately as many times a necessary to ensure they don't infect the rest of the population.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

It's the governments responsibility to make sure they tell the truth to the people of their country.

It is ALL companies responsibility to make sure ALL information has been checked and passed for truth and correctness, BEFORE they pass it on to any other company, site, or person.

This legacy of "it's not my fault" must come to an end........before it ends us all.

It's the governments responsibility to make sure they tell the truth to the people of their country.

It is ALL companies responsibility to make sure ALL information has been checked and passed for truth and correctness, BEFORE they pass it on to any other company, site, or person.

This legacy of "it's not my fault" must come to an end........before it ends us all.
In a perfect world, unfortunately, this one isn't. The government has NEVER told the truth and I don't anticipate them starting anytime soon.

Of course Fakebook wants to pass the buck. Collaboration with the Xiden regime would eliminate their protection from being sued. They would be considered partners with the government to censor conservatives voices.

Of course Fakebook wants to pass the buck. Collaboration with the Xiden regime would eliminate their protection from being sued. They would be considered partners with the government to censor conservatives voices.
As well as being in violation of their privacy policies. FB's policy allows sharing with advertisers and partners, but nothing is said about the government.

you forgot Dems wanted to kill FB off a couple of years ago. That was why Suckerberg went to WH :rolleyes:
18699390-7484329-image-a-67_1568941323598.jpg

Kind of interesting to see all the hypocrisy dovetailing. I'm curious how Trumpsters will respond when Dems crack the whip on FB - I mean, that's what you're all after, right?

It's funny when these assholes try to assume the moral high ground. Biden, Fauci and Zuckerberg are all liars. Those three are free speech's biggest enemies.

It's funny when these assholes try to assume the moral high ground. Biden, Fauci and Zuckerberg are all liars. Those three are free speech's biggest enemies.
The main thing is, we need government to force these companies to give us free speech!

This should be entertaining.
Time for some popcorn.
I wonder who’s to blame

Fauci and Zuckerfucker already did this and will continue

They actually hid proven cheap life saving drugs that would have saved the healthier ones.

Only Hitler could be so clever. All for politics. Loved ones be damned......lolol.Wait til these fools realize the damage they did to themselves...lolol

This should be entertaining.
Time for some popcorn.
I wonder who’s to blame

Trump and the Republicans are responsible. They have thrown in w9ith right wing fascists. Biden has done a good job. He has made sure that there is plenty of vaccine for anyone who wants it. The good thing is that if anyone dies from corona virus, it will be Trump supporters.

Trump and the Republicans are responsible. They have thrown in w9ith right wing fascists. Biden has done a good job. He has made sure that there is plenty of vaccine for anyone who wants it. The good thing is that if anyone dies from corona virus, it will be Trump supporters.
Play the OP video and tell that to me again.

Forum List

Back