Facebook: putler´s russian trolls are back. And they are here to meddle with 2020

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
what trump is gonna do this time? will he defend the most important (free election ) of all USA institutes , or he will just use vova putler´s help one more time?

troll-farm.jpg

"Accounts with usernames like @black.queen.chloe and @michigan_black_community_ looked like they were run by black activists. There were also pro and anti-Trump accounts, and accounts posing as feminists, LGBTQ rights advocates, and environmentalists. Other account names included @stop.trump2020, @bernie.2020__, @iowa.patriot, and @feminist_agenda_, according to Graphika.
Facebook said the accounts combined had more than 250,000 followers, more than half of which were based in the U.S. Facebook did not disclose how many of those followers were real and how many might have been fake or bot accounts designed to make the main accounts look more legitimate. Facebook says it has removed the accounts." Facebook 2020: Russian trolls are back to meddle with the coming US election - CNN

what trump is gonna do this time? will he defend the most important (free election ) of all USA institutes , or he will just use vova putler´s help one more time?

troll-farm.jpg

"Accounts with usernames like @black.queen.chloe and @michigan_black_community_ looked like they were run by black activists. There were also pro and anti-Trump accounts, and accounts posing as feminists, LGBTQ rights advocates, and environmentalists. Other account names included @stop.trump2020, @bernie.2020__, @iowa.patriot, and @feminist_agenda_, according to Graphika.
Facebook said the accounts combined had more than 250,000 followers, more than half of which were based in the U.S. Facebook did not disclose how many of those followers were real and how many might have been fake or bot accounts designed to make the main accounts look more legitimate. Facebook says it has removed the accounts." Facebook 2020: Russian trolls are back to meddle with the coming US election - CNN

They never left.

They're on this board too.

They are all over the internet and doing all they can do divided our nation and get trump reelected.

The ONLY way to get foreign governments out of our elections is to only vote democratic. Any other vote only helps republicans win.

It really ticks me off that russians and republicans have forced many of us Independents to vote democratic just to get foreign influence out of our elections.

I would rather vote for a person I actually supported but if I do that it only helps trump, republicans and russia keep control of our nation. So I'm forced to vote for whoever the democrats nominate.

troll-farm.jpg

He will need them to overcome the illegal vote.

troll-farm.jpg

troll-farm.jpg

They never left.

They are all over the internet and doing all they can do divided our nation and get trump reelected.

The ONLY way to get foreign governments out of our elections is to only vote democratic. Any other vote only helps republicans win.

It really ticks me off that russians and republicans have forced many of us Independents to vote democratic just to get foreign influence out of our elections.

I would rather vote for a person I actually supported but if I do that it only helps trump, republicans and russia keep control of our nation. So I'm forced to vote for whoever the democrats nominate.

as Reagan turns over in his grave wanting back the gazillion dollars he spent fighting russian governments from invading our government ..

F Traitor Trump and traitor bot drones.

END OF STORY

troll-farm.jpg

They never left.

TinFoilHat.gif

An honorable man who leads an honorable party would flat out say that he wants to win or lose by his own merits and that sanctions will escalate and never end if Russia does not butt the hell out. Of course we are dealing with Trump and the republicans. Their strategy is to deny, deny, deny that Russian interference exists yet count on it for their continued careers.

troll-farm.jpg

Yep, and they are clearly here on USMB.

troll-farm.jpg

The morons in this country don't deserve a fair election-I vote for mob rule.

If you base your opinion on postings from any internet site, if a meme triggers you, you might just be an idiot and a liberal. Now we got Hillary accusing candidates of being Russian assets. Fucking ridiculous. Ironic thing is the more she opens her yap, the more likely Trump gets another term, making the dumb bitch a de facto Russian asset.

The cry of Russian wolf is just an excuse for those who wish to shut down debate and dissent of opinion. It really has become pathetic.

There are as many liberal bots and trolls here as conservative. The daily barrage of a dozen threads parroting the headlines and narrative gives them away. Put on your big boy pants and learn to filter the shit for yourself. We sure as Fuck don't need any centralized entity taking that step.

Forum List

Back