Facebook, owned by liberal Jew, rejects ad for antisemitism class

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
Facebook has refused to accept an advertisement for a course teaching how to combat antisemitism, currently being taught nationwide by the Jewish Learning Institute by 450 instructors, primarily Orthodox rabbis. Fully 50 instructors tried to place the ad, and all 50 were rejected.

The reason Facebook gave was that the course contains “sensitive social issues” and may influence elections and legislation. I‘m not sure what that means, other than the liberal organization puts its progressive interests ahead of any concern for antisemitism - and in fact is suppressing awareness of it by refusing the ad.

Maybe they tried to "Jew down" Facebook's marketing management too much? :dunno:

Maybe they tried to "Jew down" Facebook's marketing management too much? :dunno:

You’re an example of the antisemite that the class is teaching how to combat.

And with that…..another anti-Semite goes onto ignore.

Facebook has refused to accept an advertisement for a course teaching how to combat antisemitism, currently being taught nationwide by the Jewish Learning Institute by 450 instructors, primarily Orthodox rabbis. Fully 50 instructors tried to place the ad, and all 50 were rejected.

The reason Facebook gave was that the course contains “sensitive social issues” and may influence elections and legislation. I‘m not sure what that means, other than the liberal organization puts its progressive interests ahead of any concern for antisemitism - and in fact is suppressing awareness of it by refusing the ad.

FB is a flash in the pan that is on its way out. The PR ads on TV, the change in name all point to a company that is trying desperately to save its ass. I personally applaud the fall.

Screw Facebook; a swamp for Liberal morons to spew their idiocy.
I use YouTube for information.

FB is a flash in the pan that is on its way out. The PR ads on TV, the change in name all point to a company that is trying desperately to save its ass. I personally applaud the fall.
I think the reason they’re in the way out is because they are essentially an arm of the Democrat Party - and they’re going to be kicked to the curb in 2022.

That said, I can’t imagine that Facebook would turn down an ad by The Black Learning Institute for a course on how to combat racism.

Screw Facebook; a swamp for Liberal morons to spew their idiocy.
I use YouTube for information.
The thing that gets me is that Facebook is owned by a Jew - a liberal of course - and he doesn’t want to advertise a course in how to combat antisemitism? Another self-loathing Jew, it seems.

I think the reason they’re in the way out is because they are essentially an arm of the Democrat Party - and they’re going to be kicked to the curb in 2022.

That said, I can’t imagine that Facebook would turn down an ad by The Black Learning Institute for a course on how to combat racism.
Zuckerberg doesn't want his 20 houses burnt down.

The thing that gets me is that Facebook is owned by a Jew - a liberal of course - and he doesn’t want to advertise a course in how to combat antisemitism? Another self-loathing Jew, it seems.
Zuckerberg identifies as a fag; his wife looks like a man.

Zuckerberg is a minority owner - Mark Zuckerberg (Founder and CEO) now owns 29.3 percent of Facebook's Class A shares (NASDAQ: FB),

Zuckerberg is a minority owner - Mark Zuckerberg (Founder and CEO) now owns 29.3 percent of Facebook's Class A shares (NASDAQ: FB),
Even so, it’s telling. A major liberal media refuses to allow an advertisement for a class on how to fight antisemitism, while liberals purport to be against racism. I find it disheartening that the left has made the major issue prejudice against blacks, and then considers prejudice against Jews so inconsequential - when it fact it has been on the rise - that it actually prevents Jews from learning of ways to help fight against it.

Even so, it’s telling. A major liberal media refuses to allow an advertisement for a class on how to fight antisemitism, while liberals purport to be against racism. I find it disheartening that the left has made the major issue prejudice against blacks, and then considers prejudice against Jews so inconsequential - when it fact it has been on the rise - that it actually prevents Jews from learning of ways to help fight against it.
Social media is privately owned. They don't have to accept any advertisement. Whoever wanted to place the ad will just have to look for someplace else.

Social media is privately owned. They don't have to accept any advertisement. Whoever wanted to place the ad will just have to look for someplace else.
True, but it does show there’s an issue with liberal-owned media - this one at least - in that they are front and center in the fight against racism but decide not to help fight antisemitism by rejecting an ad for a course on that subject. Just pointing out the double standards.

True, but it does show there’s an issue with liberal-owned media - this one at least - in that they are front and center in the fight against racism but decide not to help fight antisemitism by rejecting an ad for a course on that subject. Just pointing out the double standards.
Advertising space on any publication is limited. They have to be selective. The ad could be posted hundreds of other places.

Aren't there more than 250 Holocaust Museums in the US. Do you need to call attention to persecution??

Advertising space on any publication is limited. They have to be selective. The ad could be posted hundreds of other places.
OK, I get it. But still, they are choosing not to run ads to help combat antisemitism while giving full attention to the impact of racism. And you are trying to defend that.

OK, I get it. But still, they are choosing not to run ads to help combat antisemitism while giving full attention to the impact of racism. And you are trying to defend that.

Everybody is competing for victim status these days..

Aren't there more than 250 Holocaust Museums in the US. Do you need to call attention to persecution??
Oh…..are we playing the victim card?

This class is not about the Holocaust. It is about current antisemitism, which is in the rise, and how to combat it.

How can liberals make EVERYTHING racist - and have it as the preeminent issue of their campaigns - and then basically say, “we don’t want to hear about prejudice against the Jews”?

Everybody is competing for victim status these days..
Hardly. It’s that antisemitism is on the rise (shhhhhh……liberals don‘t want to hear that) and the ENTIRE focus by liberals is on racism.

Just pointing out the double standards of liberals. Racism is bad, and antisemitism…..eh.

Forum List

Back