Facebook is now warning that you may have been exposed to "harmful extremist content" and asking if you have "extremist" friends

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE

Facebook is now warning that you may have been exposed to "harmful extremist content" and asking if you have "extremist" friends​

Facebook now has two alerts they are sending to people if their AI deems they have been exposed to "extremist content":

Anyone want to take bets on which way politically the vast majority of this "extremist content" leans?​

Here's my super-detailed graph depicting how Facebook's "extremist" algorithm probably works:

article-60de193625984.jpg

Read it all and some of the reactions also go check out the warnings

Gab did thier own

Lol
kkkddddfd.png

Facebook is now officially the next Salem witch hunt. The only people who would report an extremist would be liberal bigots and nobody in their right mind believes them. All people's opinions matter.

If only there was a way to leave Facebook and never return. If only…

If only there was a way to leave Facebook and never return. If only…
I've never had a Facebook account

What sealed the deal in the early days my bridge an tunnel buddy had his Facebook account used against him in a divorce....that didn't go well

One of the priciest zips codes in the nation in dog s hit jersey

She took the house and the beach house .....and just about everything else lol

You guys can only say it's no big deal so many times ...one day it's no big deal is gonna show up at your doorsteps

Forum List

Back