Facebook censors more material

Odd, I've seen it quite a few times.
I'm sure they were banned for what they said and not the article itself. The 1st amendment whiners usually aren't very intellectually inspired when leaving their comments and often believe their interpretation of the Constitution to be the only valid one. Maroons!
...and often believe their interpretation of the Constitution to be the only valid one.

The cafeteria constitutionalist speaks from a place of authority!

IronyMeter.gif

I didn't need Facebook to read that story.

In fact I don't even have a Facebook account and I was able to read that story.

Odd, I've seen it quite a few times.
I'm sure they were banned for what they said and not the article itself. The 1st amendment whiners usually aren't very intellectually inspired when leaving their comments and often believe their interpretation of the Constitution to be the only valid one. Maroons!
...and often believe their interpretation of the Constitution to be the only valid one.
The cafeteria constitutionalist speaks from a place of authority!
No, that's just my opinion. The authority is the USSC, you know the body that essentially said the Kraken was cr*p. :biggrin:

Facebook blocks users from sharing NY Post story about BLM co-founder's pricey home-buying spree - TheBlaze

If you are on Facebook sharing an article on the BLM founder buying million dollar properties in white neighborhoods, you will get censored.

"In an explanation provided to the Post, Facebook stated, "This content was removed for violating our privacy and personal information policy."

Yet I've seen this story reported in more than a dozen right wing and alt-right media outlets. So I'm taking a stab that says there was more to the post than
the just and righteous editors at The Blaze (and other outlets) let on.

And it appears that once again, spreading accusations that aren't founded in truth. Wish I could say I'm surprised.

Yet I've seen this story reported in more than a dozen right wing and alt-right media outlets. So I'm taking a stab that says there was more to the post than the just and righteous editors at The Blaze (and other outlets) let on.

And it appears that once again, spreading accusations that aren't founded in truth. Wish I could say I'm surprised.

Correct. At this point, there is no evidence that she used BLM money to buy her homes. I just find her to be a massive hypocrite than once she has the means she moves to a neighborhood made of virtually all evil white people, just as others who have espoused her opinions over the years have done. Rappers like Snoop Dogg, for instance, made it rich and then the first thing they did was move to Beverly Hills and Malibu to live amongst the white people they hate and criticize instead of staying in their native neighborhoods and working to clean them up.

Facebook blocks users from sharing NY Post story about BLM co-founder's pricey home-buying spree - TheBlaze

If you are on Facebook sharing an article on the BLM founder buying million dollar properties in white neighborhoods, you will get censored.
A Boycott of Facebook has been organized Here is the advertisement

Boycott Facebook (Imperial Beach)

They discriminate among posters. Some get suspended or banned for things others are allowed to post

Complaints have been filed with the FCC and the Federal Trade Commission

A Boycott of Facebook has been organized Here is the advertisement

Boycott Facebook (Imperial Beach)

They discriminate among posters. Some get suspended or banned for things others are allowed to post

Complaints have been filed with the FCC and the Federal Trade Commission
But the FCC is run by democrats

Forum List

Back