Facebook bans song critical of Biden's Afghanistan withdrawal...

O.K. Yeah, this is as I thought.

This is fake news.

The story is, FB won't allow PROMOTION of this song.

But it will still allow him to post it on his personal web page. I thought this was the case. I was suspect, because when I looked at the views for both Van Morrison's anti-new normal songs, and Eric Clapton's protest songs, they are still there. And I noticed that Eric Clapton has published his songs to his page.

SO?

My suspicious is just that the establishment won't allow them to promote themselves. The views on YouTube are much lower than one would expect.

WTF is going on? Australia's Sky News his the nail on the head... Can't disparage the Biden regime...

And all these loudmouthed leftist idiots actually think (or want us to believe) that you can't even criticize Joe Biden after the way they harangued Trump, but yet we are supposed to believe the election was run fair and honest and the government is honestly reporting the results!

THERE IS A NEWS BLACKOUT on Joe Biden! You hardly hear mention of him in the news! I turn on the TV with some of the incredibly bad crap going on and they are talking about these unbelievably irrelevant and uninteresting stories!

WE ARE NOT STUPID! This crap is not fooling anyone. The democrat party has taken a hostile takeover of the USA after having falsely built Trump up into this fake threat and then used it to justify everything they are doing and to deflect from!

But it's going to nevertheless permit him to put up it on his non-public internet page. I concept this turned into the case. I turned into suspect, due to the fact once I checked out the perspectives for each Van Morrison's anti-new ordinary songs, and Eric Clapton's protest songs, they may be nevertheless there. And I observed that Eric Clapton has posted his songs to his page.

But it's going to nevertheless permit him to put up it on his non-public internet page. I concept this turned into the case. I turned into suspect, due to the fact once I checked out the perspectives for each Van Morrison's anti-new ordinary songs, and Eric Clapton's protest songs, they may be nevertheless there. And I observed that Eric Clapton has posted his songs to his page.
Naw, all their pages are public. They do have the right to post it to their public pages, but unless you know it is there, and go to share it to your own page. . . that is about as far as it will ever go.

They just aren't allow to promote them. I doubt very much that the algorithms will pick them up and spread them among time-lines if any users post them to their feeds either. All that content is probably shadow banned as well. Thus, that accounts for the low number of views, and low number of interactions.

Zuckerborg has political bias, there is no doubt about that.

its-a-big-club-and-you-aint-in-it.jpg

Forum List

Back