Face it dems - Biden was drunk

He behaved like an old cranky Gramps who has dementia. A part of old Geriatric dementia is being extremely rude, yelling, out of control.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one creeped out by Gramps staring straight into the camera and behaving like an Alzheimer's victim

Speaking of drunks, let me remind everyone that obama's father was a serial DUI who once KILLED a man while driving drunk. Press has buried that story just like they did the fact that former first lady laura bush was also guilty of vehicular homicide. The press likes to say family is off limits, but when they kill i don't think that should be censored.

The lesson we draw from all this? Republicans are much bigger sore losers than Democrats. There wasn't anything close to this level of butthurt and denial when Obama lost.

But ryan did NOT lose. Biden behaved like a nutcase. Dems are now 0-2 in debates. They need to realize that the R-boys are smart. They ain't no mccain / palin.

Repubs should call Joe - Boozer Biden. I trust everyone remembers how dems called Bush a drunk for 8 years.

Proverbs 29:9.

If a wise man has an argument with a fool, the fool only rages and laughs, and there is no quiet.

Explains Biden's behavior to a T.

Proverbs 29:9.

If a wise man has an argument with a fool, the fool only rages and laughs, and there is no quiet.

Explains Biden's behavior to a T.

like i said earlier biden went too far in his attacks and in end did not help obama. I like him as a liberal and personally think he done good job as vice president.

but i don,t think obama and biden can win this election unless something amazing happens now. romney election to lose really.

Speaking of drunks, let me remind everyone that obama's father was a serial DUI who once KILLED a man while driving drunk. Press has buried that story just like they did the fact that former first lady laura bush was also guilty of vehicular homicide. The press likes to say family is off limits, but when they kill i don't think that should be censored.

Laura Bush was never guilty of vehicular homicide. The democrats wanted it desperately but they just couldn't fake it up that much.

Laura Bush was never guilty of vehicular homicide. The democrats wanted it desperately but they just couldn't fake it up that much.
well i don,t agree with partisan attacks on either sides. no need to bring family into either . lets judge the politicans not their families.

A Kentucky Bourbon company had a bourbon truck and the Budweiser company had a van full of beer at the debate.

I HOPE biden was drunk. That would make it understandable. If he wasn't drunk he has no excuse.

Loud, rude, obnoxious. Nobody likes a drunk. Ryan was smart and let ol joe hang himself.
The dem ticket is a dummy and drunk.

What was he drinking? I would like to send Obama a case.
he was not drinking anything. look lets not get parisan. i think biden went to far but in end when they finished they were still chatting with each other and to their various family members. So they can,t of hated each other that much.

A Kentucky Bourbon company had a bourbon truck and the Budweiser company had a van full of beer at the debate.

I HOPE biden was drunk. That would make it understandable. If he wasn't drunk he has no excuse.
I doubt he would get drunk for vice presidential debate. He was just too argessive that all. I think he was trying to hard for president. In end conservatives should be happy as all this does it help them nearer to the white house.

Since Biden whooped Lyin' Ryan's ass while "supposedly" drunk - imagine what he'd have done to Lyin' Ryan had he been sober.

No sure he whopped his arse. thought he had better ideas then ryan for the country but just wished not talked over him so much.

But i still like joe and as vice president he done a good job

Since Biden whooped Lyin' Ryan's ass while "supposedly" drunk - imagine what he'd have done to Lyin' Ryan had he been sober.

whooped his ass? The only ASS in the room was Biden. A rude, bullying liar. Nice try!!!

Lord, the lefties here really liked ole Joe's performance. What does that tell you?? Wonder how out of control their kiddos are??

Generally speaking, physical and emotional opposites, attract. Intellectually speaking,"like attracts like."

Sore loser much, conservatives?

Enjoy that crow. Chew it up. Tasty, ain't it? Every one of you crybabies was declaring to the heavens that Biden was a moron and Ryan would humiliate him, which would cement the glorious victory of TheParty and DearLeaderRomney ....

... and it didn't happen. Instead, the "moron" delivered a beatdown to the Ryan punk. And did it with a smile on his face.

^^^^^^

This.

Forum List

Back