Exposed: Planned Subjugation of Amercias population

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
think back when this administration was flying and busing all those people all over the country and dropping them off? they were "classified" children but were mostly all adults from Honduras and calling them Refugees instead of illegal immigrants. ????? it might be time to open your eyes. or don't

SNIP:
Exposed: Planned Subjugation of America’s Population
March 5, 2015

Fundamental Transformation of America: Getting Rid of the Country That Exists, Replacing it with a Foreign New One

By Paul Preston

Susan Payne and Ted Hayes will be guests on Agenda 21 Radio with Paul Preston Monday March 9, 2015 at 12:00 pm PST

For those of you who may have noticed your population demographics changing in your communities over the last several months then after reading and listening to this article you will realize you live in one of the “receiving communities” subsequently to be transformed (fundamentally, I suppose) into what are labeled “emerging immigrant communities” by the Obama administration.

I’ve noticed at my local market the influx of Spanish speaking families, whole family units grand parents, parents, children. Last week when I went to check out the cashier said that the store seems to be being taken over by Spanish speaking families. She went on to say it’s non stop as she sees new families every week.

This article explains the Obama administration’s new plan…“developing a country within a country.”

By Judi McLeod
Canada Free Press

The actual blueprint of the method of the madness of the Obama regime has been laid bare in White House plans to develop “A Country Within A country” of 15 Million “New Americans”, a story brought to light by Mark Levin’s interview with Susan Payne.

READ American Thinker Article: Obama Amnesty Plan: Legalize Foreigners, ‘Take Over the Host,’ ‘Push Citizens into the Shadows’ By Selwyn Duke

“Citizens Will Be Cast Into the Shadows”, warns Susan Payne, a contributor to WCBM, Baltimore and Co-Host of the Pat McDonough Radio Show. (Independent Sentinel, February 28, 2015)

Citizens about to be cast into the shadows is only courtesy of the natural order when the current administration in D.C. operates not on the way its own unsuspecting citizens presume, but on a long term in place, carefully mounted ‘Shadow Government’.

It was the ‘Shadow Government’ that built its own “civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded as the military”; a Shadow Government that gives us a false image as Barack Obama as president when ‘Shadow Woman’ Valerie Jarrett, for whom not a single vote was cast, is running the show.

Shocking as it all is, it’s really the uninterrupted cunning of Marxism at work to supplant the people of an entire country.

And now we have more to worry about than Obama’s own military advancing from the shadows while the original one has been gutted to an almost unrecognizable state, or dozens of czars having been put in place as far back as 2009—because the regime is now boldly working on supplanting the American population.

Thank Heavens for Mark Levin, who drags things out of the shadows into the antiseptic sunshine more than anyone on the patriot scene today.

Republicans and Democrats in the White House are not legalizing 13 to 15 million illegal immigrants for the sake of altruism. Frankensteins in the lab, they are working on the QT to build a “country within a country”.

Natural born Americans they have already had mainstream media-smeared as bible thumpers, bigots and racists, will be subjugated in every way by government-cosseted “New Americans”.

ALL OF IT HERE:
Exposed Planned Subjugation of America s Population Agenda 21 Radio

holy shit, agenda 21! wow thats some whacked out shit. Way to bring down the level of the board Steph.

this is just one of the states
snip;
Illegal immigrants flown to Bay State

Sheriffs warn move may threaten safety

14hodgsonms06.jpg

Photo by:
AP photo
Thomas Hodgson.
Sunday, July 13, 2014

Illegal immigrants are being secretly flown to Massachusetts and kept in local lockups in an under-the-radar operation that has alarmed lawmen who are raising health and security concerns amid recent spikes in detainees coming up from Texas during the latest border crisis.

“We’re all becoming border sheriffs now with these people being carted all over the country,” said Bristol County Sheriff Thomas M. Hodgson.
Illegal immigrants flown to Bay State Boston Herald

Now why would he go and do that? We don't have enough Illegal immigrants in the country already?
snip:
Executive Action: Obama Plans to Fly Illegal Aliens Directly to America

Executive Action Obama Plans to Fly Illegal Aliens Directly to America FrontPage Magazine

goes along with what the article says I just posted above

I don't know it sure seems like he's working at it

good info , thanks Stephanie , something to think about especially if you have young kids that are just growing up . I'm glad that my kids are schooled and are 40 year old adults . They'll face no subjugation , at least not in some class room full of foreigners .

No
good info , thanks Stephanie , something to think about especially if you have young kids that are just growing up . I'm glad that my kids are schooled and are 40 year old adults . They'll face no subjugation , at least not in some class room full of foreigners .
.No. No.....this will only affect kids of conservatives. Like in the UK ....NO kids of the libs there were caught up in that rape holocaust

don't know , seems to me that it'll affect everyone . Course libs , progressives won't care and will probably approve of their childrens subjugation as they approve of the society that they are building . [chuckle] oh man , I'm glad that I'm an older guy . At least when I was in school male kids weren't encouraged and even forced , educated to be 'wusses' MANONSTREET !!

Our youth will be much better off when the simpletons like Steph and pismoe are gone. Hmmm . . . who will the government death panels be targeting?

don't know , seems to me that it'll affect everyone . Course libs , progressives won't care and will probably approve of their childrens subjugation as they approve of the society that they are building . [chuckle] oh man , I'm glad that I'm an older guy . At least when I was in school male kids weren't encouraged and even forced , educated to be 'wusses' MANONSTREET !!
You couldn't figure out that was a shot at the apologists of said policy

well , its still a pertinent reply , manonstreet , sorry if I offended , wasn't my intention !!

Forum List

Back