Explosion in Lyon, at least 8 wounded

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Lyon , France this Friday, May 24 around 17:30. Explosion in the street The sector has been closed.

The parcel trail is favored by the parquet floor. Several people, at least 8, were slightly injured.
The explosion took place in the 2nd arrondissement of Lyon, in a central street of the city, at a sign "La Brioche Dorée".
According to our information, at least 8 people were injured and are in relative emergency. "But their vital prognosis is not engaged, according to a spokesman of the prefecture interviewed on the spot by an AFP journalist.
According to a police source, the parcel bomb contained "screws or bolts".
Firefighters have cordoned off the area. a man is on the run.
Live TV In French.

Explosion à Lyon, au moins 8 blessés, la piste du colis piégé privilégiée

From france24-

A terrorism probe has been opened by the Paris prosecutor’s office, which has jurisdiction over all terror cases in the country.

France has been on high alert following a wave of deadly jihadist terror attacks since 2015 which have killed more than 250 people.

Glad you are ok, Dalia!
Thank you depotoo lyon is pretty close to where i live but my home town is Vienne 30 kilometers from me. and we still do not know who made the attack all that just before the European elections that are tomorrow

Glad you are ok, Dalia!
Thank you depotoo lyon is pretty close to where i live but my home town is Vienne 30 kilometers from me. and we still do not know who made the attack all that just before the European elections that are tomorrow
Maybe it was the Lutherans? Ah... There’s just no telling...
The video surveillance saw a man in his thirties dressed in black who would have deposited a paper bag just before the explosion but it's true I do not know why he always hides the fact that it is surely a terrorist attack.

Police released Saturday on Twitter new photos of the main suspect in the explosion of a parcel bomb, which made 13 wounded Friday in Lyon, a thirty-year-old actively sought after and whose motives remain unknown.
According to these sources, there are strong suspicions that the explosive is tatp/ Acetone peroxide , in small quantities. a very unstable explosive device, was used in the jihadist attacks of 13 November 2015 in Paris and March 2016 in Brussels.

4587.jpg

La police diffuse deux autres photos du suspect

Last edited:

Forum List

Back