Explosion from ‘gender-reveal party’ shakes homes 20 miles away…

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
The sheer stupidity of these parties has already resulted in death and injuries. WTF is wrong with people.

KINGSTON, N.H. (AP) — Police say the source of an explosion in New Hampshire that rocked several towns and could be felt as far away as Massachusetts was a gender reveal party.

Kingston police said they responded to reports of a large explosion at a quarry on Tuesday. New Hampshire Union Leader reported that the blast rattled homes within a 20-mile radius.

According to The Associated Press, the source of the explosion was 80 pounds of Tannerite.

The sheer stupidity of these parties has already resulted in death and injuries. WTF is wrong with people.

KINGSTON, N.H. (AP) — Police say the source of an explosion in New Hampshire that rocked several towns and could be felt as far away as Massachusetts was a gender reveal party.
Kingston police said they responded to reports of a large explosion at a quarry on Tuesday. New Hampshire Union Leader reported that the blast rattled homes within a 20-mile radius.
According to The Associated Press, the source of the explosion was 80 pounds of Tannerite.

Ignorant people do stupid things. 80 pounds of Tannerite is dangerous.

Thank you! These are the dumbest things I've ever heard of and they are destructive. There was a wild fire that started in Southern Arizona wine country by a couple of pin heads who set off fireworks to "reveal" the gender of their child. Who gives a shit? Well the wine farmers are still recovering from that insanity, the fire wiped out 5 thousand acres of vineyards.

Thank you! These are the dumbest things I've ever heard of and they are destructive. There was a wild fire that started in Southern Arizona wine country by a couple of pin heads who set off fireworks to "reveal" the gender of their child. Who gives a shit? Well the wine farmers are still recovering from that insanity, the fire wiped out 5 thousand acres of vineyards.

~~~~~~
Personally, I've used Tannerite to clear a small earthen dam obstructing a creek on my property... I used half a pound and boy oh boy, that was destructive and loud... Yes, it was a quick solution but the after effects were burning brush, which I had to put out. Should've used a back hoe it might have been slower but much more cleaner.

Not really.
As long as you just shoot the tannerite by itself it's fine.
You run into problems when you put it in a car or some other object that creates schrapnel.
One dumbass put it under a lawn mower and a large piece hit him in the leg which cut the femoral artery and he blead out before help could arrive.

~~~~~~
Personally, I've used Tannerite to clear a small earthen dam obstructing a creek on my property... I used half a pound and boy oh boy, that was destructive and loud... Yes, it was a quick solution but the after effects were burning brush, which I had to put out. Should've used a back hoe it might have been slower but much more cleaner.

The largest we've set off was 45lbs.
Duct taped it to a 4in pine tree and it brought it down.
If we're just using it as a target we'll use a 1/2 lb to a pound.

Good thing da fruit didn't "accidentally" jump off a 20 story building

Lesson # 1 - Nobody other than the parents give a rats ass about the gender of the baby.
Lesson # 2 - By the time that baby hits 16 yo there will be about 30 new genders that they will be able to choose from.
Lesson # 3 - It's all about the "Look at Me" mindset of the millennial / Gen Z
good call....the baby and/or parents will change it's gender!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

80 fucking pounds? WTF?

Police say the source of an explosion in New Hampshire that rocked several towns and could be felt as far away as Massachusetts was a gender reveal party.
It's a fashion model on the runway. I wouldn't pay any more attention to it than that. Unless you're into that sort of thing. Which I wouldn't be the judge of.

a 155mm shell has about 15 pounds of explosive
80lbs is a lot
hahahahhaha = IDIOTS

There's a big difference between tannerite and a military grade explosive.
We took an eight inch poly sewer pipe, cut a mouse hole in the side of it and jammed a soccer ball in it.
We used a lb of tannerite and shot it from around a hundred yards.
That fucker looked like it was going to reach low earth orbit!!!

Last edited:
We took an eight inch poly sewer pipe, cut a mouse hole in the side of it and jammed a soccer ball in it.
That fucker looked like it was going to reach close earth orbit!!!
I still say it's nothing but a fashion model with a slit dress and/or a low-cut blouse -- guns are banned for everybody because a bunch of dudes got drunk at a soccer game.

That fucker looked like it was going to reach close earth orbit!!!
I still say it's nothing but a fashion model with a slit dress and/or a low-cut blouse -- guns are banned for everybody because a bunch of dudes got drunk at a soccer game.

Are you some how mentally incompetent?
Because that had absolutely nothing to do with my post.

Are you some how mentally incompetent?
Because that had absolutely nothing to do with my post.
There's a lot of shit that ain't changing fast enough yet, and I'm not accepting ass-hattery and vain prayers as a substitute for what you lying thieving democrats have been stealing from me.

Considering I am staunch conservative .....
Well you get the idea.
Do you support the NRA, are you a member of the 100 club?
I doubt it,people with mental issues generally aren't.

Forum List

Back