Expect "moral outrage" by Trump acolytes over a 3rd-rate comedian?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
I have no doubt, that Trump cultists will foolishly be outraged over the bad (and not at all funny) behavior of a 3rd rate comedian at last Saturday's dinner.

Never mind that this so-called comedian did basically echo the same childish and derogatory "sense of humor" often expressed by our POTUS both verbally and through his tweets.

There are much more crucial issues to be discussed, and the poor behavior of a classless comedian is not worth the time.........unless one is wanting to obfuscate the current messes and possible ethical scandals surrounding this corrupt administration.

As members of the media are suggesting today...

The liberal Media, by hiring that bitch...played right into The
Donald's hands.

You people just can't help yourselves. You're born losers.

Just when people might think he's running out of material...
y'all resupply.

Just remember the 2016 campaign for reference
6UO9X7C.jpg

I have no doubt, that Trump cultists will foolishly be outraged over the bad (and not at all funny) behavior of a 3rd rate comedian at last Saturday's dinner.

Never mind that this so-called comedian did basically echo the same childish and derogatory "sense of humor" often expressed by our POTUS both verbally and through his tweets.

There are much more crucial issues to be discussed, and the poor behavior of a classless comedian is not worth the time.........unless one is wanting to obfuscate the current messes and possible ethical scandals surrounding this corrupt administration.
Suddenly, they have a problem with crude locker room humor. Who would have guessed?

Again, most of us want progressive to keep it up with this shit.

For every laugh you get from someone who already hates trump, 5 people on the fence will be disgusted by the progressives's behavior.

And if it changes 1-2 of them from voting democrat to republican in the midterms, that blue wave will wash feebly onto shore.

Suddenly, they have a problem with crude locker room humor. Who would have guessed?

Actually I want progressive to do more of this. It only hurts them with the undecided.

/----/ Once again you prove
no one cares .JPG

Again, most of us want progressive to keep it up with this shit.

For every laugh you get from someone who already hates trump, 5 people on the fence will be disgusted by the progressives's behavior.

And if it changes 1-2 of them from voting democrat to republican in the midterms, that blue wave will wash feebly onto shore.

That's why democrats should always be encouraged to vomit. Every time they call the public deplorable, inbred, white supremacist, cracker, idiot, the republicans get a few more voters. This is how Trump won in 2016.

But the best thing democrats are doing for republicans is coming out for gun control and against the NRA. A good friend of mine, life long democrat from the northeast line of democrats now votes republican solely because she is a lifelong member of the NRA.

So, keep it up, this republican is your biggest cheerleader.

Exactly.

And a comedian and private citizen being vulgar, crude, and offensive doesn't compare to a president doing the same.

Rodeo Clown Fired for Obama Mask - BBC

An explosion of pseudo-moral outrage should be expected from the Trumpflakes and Trumpkins'.

Their Dear Leader is acting like the Petty Tyrant he has always been.

It's what they love about him.

Is anyone who has seen Wolfe, ever, surprised at her performance?

Any Trumpflakes seen her before? Were you surprised?

Did the President ever speak about that clown?

You sound exactly like Chris Cuomo.

His henchmen parrots did the assassin work.

His henchmen parrots did the assassin work.

So you're saying President Obama never once mentioned the Rodeo Clown or publicly ridiculed him and called him names like a 3rd grader?

An explosion of pseudo-moral outrage should be expected from the Trumpflakes and Trumpkins'.

Their Dear Leader is acting like the Petty Tyrant he has always been.

It's what they love about him.

Is anyone who has seen Wolfe, ever, surprised at her performance?

Any Trumpflakes seen her before? Were you surprised?

That's funny coming from the guy who's had Obama's cock in his mouth for going on ten years now.

Now you realize what this forum is put thru when you post

Forum List

Back